DA BEST RP CLAN

Discussion in 'SG, PvP & Clans' started by wcb02, Jun 10, 2018.

1. wcb02

wcb02 Mayor
    Premium User

Ratings:
    +10
    i am starting a role-play story and need people to do it with. i have a story in mind, and here it is: we are in a world, weak, but together, trying to gain power. there are many different kingdoms such as: the vampire kingdom, the human kingdom, dwarf kingdom and the elven forest. we are free to do anything we want. we all will need a simple backstory answering the following questions: what race are u (you cant be a vampire right off the bat), what are your relations with the kingdoms, and what class are you (there is warrior[swordman] barbarian[axeman] and archer[bowman]) thanks!!!!

2. Debt_

Debt_ debt
    Premium User

EcoDollars:
    $335
    Ratings:
    +254
  3. cheese_ball_3

cheese_ball_3 Çhêê§ê lðrÐ
    Premium User

EcoDollars:
    $1,873,830
    Ratings:
    +282
    Where tf is the cheese kindom

4. MarshmallowDerp

MarshmallowDerp Phone Scammer
    Premium User

EcoDollars:
    $60,000
    Ratings:
    +1,622
    There should be the [Meme] class which utilises the shovel as a weapon at maximum efficiency. The shovel is a ground-breaking invention that allows you to do a maximum of +4 attack damage in Minecraft without any additional enchantments. As well as this, it is useful for many things such as digging dirt, digging sand, digging gravel and acting like an idiot. By utilising the shovel in your fantasy kingdom, you can help unite the kingdom's together and gain power for all.

"He who travels fastest travels alone, but he who travels the furthest travels with others." - Rudyard Kipling

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion, and I do dearly hope that you can take the mighty power of the shovel into consideration. Have a good day.

5. crow_feather

crow_feather Staff Member

EcoDollars:
    $1,582,500
    Ratings:
    +124
    I love this idea!!
    Here's my 'app' i guess lol:

INGAME NAME:
    Crow_feather

CLASS:

Archer/Alchemist (I like to make potions. :p)

RACE:

Elven with a hint of something else, perhaps an ancient race lost to us through time.

BACKSTORY:

I refused to enlist in any of the kingdom's armies. Leaving my kind I wandered alone until I met you and your people. I don't share much about my past, but I'm attempting to prove my usefulness. All I've shared so far is that my Elven Title is Arch-Alchemist. I am nearly 200 years old although in Elven years that is roughly 16 Human years. I speak every language but Dwarven and have never encountered the Vampires personally.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List