Daily Dose Of Happiness

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by lambiser, Aug 26, 2017.

1. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    Here, I will be shouting out to some of ECC's players i have got to know and love. Sorry if I miss you, just ask, and I'll update it to include you!

@Miki_Dino My online best friend! You are amazing! I cant even say any more words, they wont bring justice!

@Ladyvamptress You are an amazing brave person! I truly inspire to be with you. I hope you and Mission the best!

@OinkyOverlord My animal buddy, such a shame we are planned to be a dinner item! (Inside joke) You truly make me laugh

@Dragoax Oh my, have we caused trouble! :D

@LaggyTryHard For helping me build Wolfline, and not giving up on me!

@Oldgrannychang A wise soul, truly an amazing person!

@Red_Pandaz_13 You are so easy to talk to, and just a light in the world!

@AdmiralD You are the nicest. Person. Ever. Thanks you so much for the donation of one of your towns to the animal sanctuary! You are the best!

@cheese_ball_3 Thank you for the donations of animals to the animal sanctuary. It was fun trying to get the parrots to cooperate. RIP 20 minutes of our lives.

@Lurxolt You truly helped me start out in ECC, thank you so much! Also, lots of love for the support througout my adventure!

@volcarona955 You have truly left your gambling days and matured! Right? RIGHT????

@GS_Gaming You also helped me become mayor! TY!

@xValinityx , @EvasivePeach3 @BellaSunset Thank you for allowing me to be part of the wonderful CR! You guys are beautiful inside and out!

@Kick_Me_1235 Good luck on the dating adventure, Im rooting for you! (Still salty i was wait-listed) (Jk)

@PlatinumPurple GIRL! I love ya! You are so amazing and mature and great and have so much in common with me. You are truly a great friend!

@ServerAdmin Thank you for keeping ECC alive!

@Ozzyblack21 You are amazing! Not to mention creative. The name lambieplays21, which you suggested, is so original. I mean, who else has a name like that? XD

@Logbo_ U still owe me 10k. Jk! You are super nice, so happy that I got to know you!

@Skyla_Spikey_fur Thank you for keeping Bol alive! You are so mature and nice!

@Red_Pandaz_13 you are a great friend, and a wonderful person! Love ya to bits.

And to anyone else I missed (Im a forgetful sheep) Thank you for making ECC amazing!

Please, If i forgot you, tell me! I mean to say thank you to everyone, but I am very forgetful! So please tell, dont be afraid!

Also, if I rate your post with a rainbow, that means that I have included you in the thread!

Lots of lamb love to you all!

#1 lambiser, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  2. Lurxolt

Lurxolt Chikun Banker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $3,480
    Ratings:
    +150
    Thank you for the nice words! It's always fun to meet you ingame =)

3. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,431
    When you aren't included :,(

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. lambiser

lambiser Builder

Ratings:
    +906
    I got u

5. Bavana

Bavana Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +850
    @lambieplays
    Thanks so much, really! I feel so honored to be mentioned by a kind and respectful player like you. I am glad to be your fellow member and staff of Chestnut Ridge <3 Thanks so much for joining us and brightening our day!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  6. lambiser

lambiser Builder

Ratings:
    +906
    Same to you and CR! You guys are amazing, I am so lucky to be a part of CR and ECC!

7. 6_28

6_28
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,658
    I feel ya.