Donating to someone

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by CR7Joyce, Jun 4, 2017.

1. CR7Joyce

CR7Joyce Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    Hello everyone,

Many of you may not know me, but I am an old player of AEM. Since the owner of ECC took over AEM and merged it with his own server, I got the opportunity to get back the worth of my AEM rank and spend it on ECC.

I don't really play a lot on the ECC server, so I don't actually know what to do with it. I have 125 USD to spend.

I was thinking of giving it to someone else who does play on the server but isn't able to buy features, ranks etc. on ECC. Give me your reason and I will contact someone in a week or something!

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    I'd love to get that $125. I can almost never get features. The only time I've gotten, it was around Christmas. I also have no source of income. My parents also don't want to buy me features. I could buy them with ECD, but I can never seem to earn enough money. I am also not allowed to play that much. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me that money. Even if you don't, thank you for considering me.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thread moved from Classifieds & Ads --> Competitions

4. CatLLC

CatLLC Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +88
    It is so kind of you to offer money! I would really appreciate the $125 because my biggest hope for ECC is to be the owner of well built towns. but I just can't build without fly, and can't just spend $60 on a minecraft server.

5. LJKAzrael

LJKAzrael Freelancer | Ikigai
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +372
    #5 LJKAzrael, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  6. GeorgiePOORgie

GeorgiePOORgie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +137
    Wow what a kind thing for you to do! I'd love to have more features on the server but I can't afford it. :( The features I have bought have been through ECD and cost over 1mil which took months of saving. I use them to help out whenever people ask for erepairs or if they need someone with fly.

If I did recieve this giveaway, I'd get more features to help out the community. I'm here nearly everyday and always enjoy my time. The more donations, the more I can help out.

Have a good one! :thumbsup:

(@AstroDawg)

7. jgaevilmasters

jgaevilmasters Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    Omg such a nice thing your doing for the community. If u would EVER need a house your welcome to come to me either forum pm me or ingame as how you are giving back to the server. And thank you @LJKAzrael. But yes to the qestion. I cant buy feats as my parents wont allow it and think its a waste of money and this would help me so much but i hope u consider to stay. Ecc is a lovely server with awesome people and staff. Thank u for making the community EVEN better. <3

Edit:
    If i were to recive this i would probaly buy fly because of finding it SUPER didficult to build on my farm at my town and my other farm. This would help so much. Quick qs does it alll have to be apent at once

#7 jgaevilmasters, Jun 4, 2017
  8. GuppyDream

GuppyDream Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    @LJKAzrael Thanks for the tag, that was very nice of you! :D

Like a lot of people, I can't buy features for myself. :( I just don't have the money to spend on features, and when I do I have to use it sparingly. I'm sorry that you don't play ECC very much, I know I would be devastated if we were suddenly merged with someone else. You should keep playing though, maybe if you give ECC a chance you'll learn that it can be very, very fun! This is a very nice giveaway you are doing however, thanks for the opportunity and I'm sure whoever gets it will be very great fun!

9. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  10. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    I would love to have some of that money you're currently offering away, I'm not someone who feels as if I'm the better person who should get it all, but I could always use some extra features, I'd love if you stayed instead, but good luck to everyone! Thanks for giving away your money @CR7Joyce, such a friendly thing to do <3

11. Awkward_Pandas

Awkward_Pandas Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    Thank you so very much @LJKAzrael for tagging me! I'm honored to be a decent human to you. I'd like to have this money for quite a few reasons if I'm being honest with you. I've been desperately trying to get mayor and really looking forwards to having my own town to help new players. I'd use this money to buy fly, so I can make a nice town for the players. I may buy a kit for sg too if I can. The other reasons I'd like to receive this money is because I can't use usd on anything on mc. I've never had the joy of extra perks on any sever. I'd be more than happy to be able to spend that money on ecc. It's very nice of you to be giving this money away. I'd like to tag @Red_Pandaz_13 For this money because I know she use it well too. Thank you for your time for reading all of this:)

12. Blizzard_04

Blizzard_04 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +97
    If I were you, I would give it to @Oldgrannychang this player is very compassionate and humble! She or he has given me many things and randomly donated like 50$ ECD like 50 times lol!

13. LJKAzrael

Ratings:
    +372
  14. _expensive

_expensive Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +203
    Thank you @LJKAzrael and @RaginDevonian for tagging me!

I've been saving up money for about a month now to try and claim my best friend's town, since he went inactive. I have no way of contacting him and I really want to claim his town before someone else does. It will only cost about 51$ on the ecd store! Thank you and good luck to everyone else :)

I'm tagging @Kcoco for this :D

#14 _expensive, Jun 4, 2017
  15. GeorgiePOORgie

GeorgiePOORgie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +137
    I'd like to mention that I believe I read that when you redeem the money, you have to spend the entire $125 at once. Not sure tho. Worth asking a staff.
    You should also see if it's possible to giveaway the money or if it's only redeemed to your account by your name.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. LJKAzrael

Ratings:
    +372
    It is a coupon code for $125 usd. It can be redeemed by anyone. It must all be redeemed at once and therefore can only be used on one account. The only way to distribute it to multiple users would be to buy $125 usd of EcoCityDollars and give that ECD to multiple users.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $27,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,866
    I wonder... now that ECC is also selling gift cards, is it possible to spend a single coupon on multiple gift cards?

18. zBulldawg

zBulldawg Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +400
    I think you should give it to someone that isn't allowed to spend irl money on games

19. Red_Pandaz_13

Red_Pandaz_13 Hippie Panda
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +158
    Thank you for tagging me, @Awkward_Pandas ! I would enjoy this money for many of the same reasons as you. I am not allowed to spend mc money, so all my features come from buying them in game. This money would help me pay off my extcom debt and continue to build my town to help new builders.

20. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    I already have a decent amount of features, but there are a few more Id still like to obtain for not only myself, but to help provide services for others as well. The specific features I would get are:

ExtCreations (currently $19.50) - so I can create things such as lift signs, gates, and colored signs for my nation and also anybody else who would need it.

Nickname (currently $19.50), NicknamePlus (currently $19.50) - so I can have cool colored nicknames like everyone else ;-; (this one is purely personal lol)

Investigator (currently $65) - So I can do investigations for my town and also for all others who would need.

This would all total $123.50 and would be money well spent :D

I would also like to nominate @SirChilledMrHobo as Ive noticed that he doesn't have the fly feature yet. @LanRooks as well as she needs extcommandsplus so she can do repairs on tools :p. Thanks!

#20 THCOOL, Jun 4, 2017