Donations and Surprise for Donors!

Discussion in 'Economy & Market' started by Hunter_Greyback, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Hunter_Greyback

Hunter_Greyback Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +561
    This is a new donation thread without the giveaway. The other one was locked for player-run lottery.
    Town funded from the donations is dorkborough.
    Town mayor:):
    @HunterCat13
    Towns co-mayors:):
    @prettykitten14
    @sophsparklz18
    @Chicken790
    I need 380K to go forth with my plans(180k for president, 150k for original ownership of the town dorkborough, and 50K for a warp). I don't think it is fair to have others give you money to rank up... That is something you should do independently.
    But my town needs help, and isn't getting far with this warp predicament! So I need the help of the community to make this town great! I need a warp to encourage others to join, for example I was et to sell a tree plot to @Tinebris when they couldnt without a warp. Nobody can access the town and the future plans I have for it and the community without a warp and I may in the future try and help the community the best I can with this town, so it needs a warp!
    Donation signs will be posted in my town (wolfcity) at the spawn in the center and the entrance in the wall. Others who have donated can direct you on how to access them. Directions on how to access the town are posted down at the bottom of this post. I need at least 125K for each fundraiser, and your name will be added to a memorable here, and in my towns if you donate.
    Feel free to tag friends who you know may particiapate in this! The more the merrier:)
    To get to wolfcity, go to /warp Fernzwood, and go to the neighborhood town Fernzfield. Keep walking until you approach fernzfield's neighbor town, wolfcity. They share a wall and I am the one and only owner(credit given to @xboyfernz for the 2 towns you will pass through).
    Donators:
    @ThatGamerGirl101 =8k
    @OcelotTrainer = 6k
    @Ladyvamptress = 25k
    @Mission001 =25k
    @OlympiansAreGods =30k
    @oootopia =25k
    @Riggs316 =25k
    Did I miss anybody? Tell me if you donated in this thread!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 Hunter_Greyback, Sep 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. Hunter_Greyback

Hunter_Greyback Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +561
    #2 Hunter_Greyback, Sep 23, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016