Dont Understand all The changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anderfin, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Anderfin

Anderfin EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    I currently don't understand all the changes. On here I have 250,500 dollars. I was a President with 2 towns. Now I go on and i have no money and im a builder. Can someone tell me where my money went and why I didnt retain my real money paid for perks

Anderfin

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Effectively the main server reset. The reset server is also called 'City'. As it was a reset everyone was reduced to builder and you have to earn your way to whatever rank you want.

Any paid features are on the new main server - if you don't have them on there for some reason I would contact andrew.

The towns/builds on the old main server were moved to a new server called 'archive' without an economy and you'll only have features on archive if you have the global patron rank.

Money you have on the forums can't be moved to the new main server for 12 months minimum.

Hope this helps.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. CaptainWow12

CaptainWow12 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +105
    The server was completely wiped although everything was saved on the archive server, to go back do /server archive , also on city you should have kept all of your features