Down time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yesyea, Jul 7, 2011.

1. yesyea

yesyea Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right section of the forums to post this or not, but I looked around....anyways I was just wondering if there is anywhere that tells you if the server is up or not, or when it will be up again (if it's down). I really like this server and lately i've just been finding whenever I wanna play it it's down, especially early in the morning (3-6am), I live in the Newfoundland time zone if this helps, i'm sure it's probably not the time zone the server is in, but yea does anyone know what time the server usually goes down? It does seem like it goes down daily. Anyways, thanks in advance to anyone with any info. Peace.

2. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
  3. EGO_downmaster

EGO_downmaster Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Most server updates don't go past 10 minutes unless its major updates. Always check the thread dorc posted if you can't connect, if nothing is posted there about downtime(usually most recent post) just post something along the lines of "Is the server down?" Someone will answer you soon seeing how we have many forum junkies.

4. yesyea

yesyea Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    cool cool thanks alot guys....just to be sure though its down now right? the last post on the official thread is July 5