ECC Ads!

Discussion in 'Pictures, Videos & Other Media' started by lambiser, Jan 7, 2018.

1. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    Hello! The Galaxy Video Team is proud to present our next idea-commercials for ECC. We will be creating two ads, with very different purposes, and want to collaborate with the ECC community to make it!

Tl;dr at the end!

The first ad will be a run through of ECC, like a semi tutorial and presenting what rocks about ECC. We are looking for a few people to help with voice overs or allowing their towns to be shown. We hope this ad can help builders start up and stay at ECC.

The second ad will be purely for comical purposes. This ad is going to feature miscellaneous memes of the ECC community all bunched together to create a video. We are looking for writers (preferably long time ECC players) to write some of the jokes, voice actors, and towns that the second commercial can take place in. So basically, we are going to make a parody ad for ECC, which we feel will be rather fun for the community!

Here are some helpers we need:

[Ad One]

-A voice actor, with soothing voice. Needs to have a clear microphone to use. Male or Female.

-A developed town, with plots/prebuilds

-Actors/players

-Script Writers

[Ad Two]

-Voice actor, with the ability to voice crack on command. Male or female, clear microphone.

-A town, same as Ad One Requirements

-Long time players for script writers, must be immersed in the ECC meme world. New players are also allowed to join script writing, if knowledge of ECC memes are high.

Please leave any suggestions or jokes you want to be added into the ad(s).

Note: Production will not start until we have everything we need above. Project will most likely be done once we obtain a cast and crew. Video ETA is unclear at this moment in time.

Thank you!

-The Galaxy Video Team

TL;DR
    We are going to make 2 Ads-one for builders, and another one for meme purposes. Please suggest ideas and jokes/memes you want featured in the Ads. If you are interesting in being it, read thread above.

2. Mcguy65

Mcguy65 Dirt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +631
    I can voice crack like my mans @Eyas

3. Scamazon

Scamazon monkey
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,157
    We need Ugandan knuckles in the ad to show that ECC knows da wae.

4. lambiser

lambiser Builder

Ratings:
    +906
    I will try to contact you about that soon. :)
    I won't even ask

5. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    -A voice actor, with soothing voice. Needs to have a clear microphone to use. Male or Female.

-A developed town, with plots/prebuilds

-Voice actor, with the ability to voice crack on command. Male or female, clear microphone.

-A town, same as Ad One Requirements

I can do all of those things and I can build

6. lambiser

lambiser Builder

Ratings:
    +906
    Ok, will contact you.