ECC Xbox Club

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Videowiz92, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    [​IMG]

With the introduction of Clubs on Xbox as part of the Xbox Winter Update, I have created a Club for use on Xbox One/Windows 10. For those that don't know, Clubs on Xbox is a new social group/clan feature on Xbox One/Windows 10 that allows you to chat/invite/play with members of the club.

Looking for a group to play on Xbox/Windows 10? Why not play with the same people that play ECC everyday? The "Looking for Group" feature on the club menu allows people to start parties to chat and setup game sessions either instantaneously or at a later time and will alert members of the club about the session. Here's a rundown of how clubs work on Xbox/Windows 10:
    [​IMG]

If anyone would like an invite to the club, please leave your gamertag in this thread and I'll invite you. Members are free to add people so this thread can be used as an invitation portal for the club to help keep it alive in case I don't visit this thread much. There are administration positions, I would assume they serve as a way to kick/ban people from the club, but I'll probably only end up using that if this club ever gets big.

Any questions about clubs feel free to ask and I'll try to help explain to the best of my knowledge.

#1 Videowiz92, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  2. appleprocucling

appleprocucling Ex-GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    Ign: NorwayTestTeam