EcoCityCraft Town Directories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jackson_G14, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Jackson_G14

Jackson_G14 ライアンは私の彼だよ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +850
    Hey everyone! For those of you that don't know, awhile back @idkhowtoplay and I came up with the idea to create directory databases with all of the towns found in each world, then using them to plot the towns on maps of each world. Idk has decided to discontinue his efforts to keep it updated, and left it with myself. With that being said, this will be the new thread for all the information about these directories and what we plan to do with them.

-=-- Rising Town Directory --=-

Rising Directory Link: www.tinyurl.com/risingdirectory
    Interactive Maps Link: www.tinyurl.com/eccintmaps

What's new? Since the last directory update all the way back in July, tons of features have been added:
    Updates -
    - All towns have been added up to the present
    - Colors representing whether the indicated town was a mayor or president+ application
    - All warps have been added/updated
    - All town flags have been added
    - All PvP zones and Heal signs have been added
    - All Town-Exclusive portals have been added
    - Town-Town portals have been added
    - Town Moves have been added/updated

If any of you have a suggestion of something that should be added/removed, or you have found an error or really badly want an early update, please say something below and I'd be glad to give it a look and take it into consideration. I will most likely be updating the directory every weekend from here on out.

Fun Facts:
    - 1,343 towns in rising
    - ≈5.9% of Rising is filled

Use the directory and help us find some actual cool facts!! The cool fact you find will be listed here tagging whoever made it. It could be anything from the total amount of money the towns program has taken from the economy, to the ratio of mayor to president applications!

========================================================================================================================

-=-- Legacy Town Directory --=-
    Of course, this is still being worked on. The amount of towns in legacy is a huge number, so it could be two months give or take until the entire legacy directory is done, I still need to work on updating the Rising map. With that being said, if you'd like to pitch a hand and work on it with me, shoot me a forum pm and I'd love to give you a few things to help out with. You'd obviously be getting a mention once completed.

#1 Jackson_G14, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  2. wolfwoodnyo

wolfwoodnyo Arrrooo!
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +383
    Awesome job!! Thanks for updating it :)

3. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    ^^^^
    She said it best.
    Thank you for this!
    I have to laugh when I see those suggestions about problems with towns in Rising when a mere 6% is being utilized at this time.

#3 AdmiralD, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  4. Jacob43365

Jacob43365 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $4,850,049
    Ratings:
    +495
    Nice job! Nice to see my towns in the list. Now only to wait for a Rising map update to see where my nation is in relation to other towns.

#4 Jacob43365, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016