Eff7 Rental

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by 1aughter, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1aughter

1aughter Oɾαɳɠҽ GαɱҽAԃɱιɳ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,763
    IGN:

@Bluebo_

Users Involved in this Contract:

@CritixPlayz

General Purpose of Contract:

The temporary rental of @Bluebo_ 's Eff7 to @CritixPlayz (7 days)

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: I Agree

• @Bluebo_ will give the eff7 with the ID #J6A5C6K7 to @CritixPlayz within 2 hours after receiving the payment of 85k.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @CritixPlayz will transfer $85,000 ECD to @Bluebo_ within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • @CritixPlayz will return the tool to @Bluebo_ immediately after the rental time of timespan has passed since the tool has been given to @CritixPlayz .
    • @CritixPlayz must return @Bluebo_ 's eff7 at the latest by 12 November 2017 at 11:59pm est.
    • If @Bluebo_ is offline at the time of the tool's scheduled return it will instead be placed in a chest at /warp ghaston.
    • If the tool breaks @CritixPlayz will be required to pay $1,300,000 to @Bluebo_ within a week after the temporary rental.
    • @CritixPlayz must always place eff7 back into chest at /warp ghaston before logging out.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I agree

@CritixPlayz please use this format to agree to the terms.

IGN:

<your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

2. CritixPlayz

CritixPlayz Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    IGN:
    CritixPlayz

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

I agree

3. Jose0213

Jose0213 Ex-Senior SuperMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +264
    Everything on the contract looks good! Please make sure to double tap F2 to get timestamped screenshots.
    ~Locked. Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.