Emau's Goals/Bucket List

Discussion in 'Your ECC Goals!' started by Emau, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Greetings,

I intially posted the original on Itsa's thread, but will move it over here for clarity/convenience.

My list:
    1. Get Resident (Done)

2. Buy A Town (Done)
    3. Get Water (Done)
    4. Get Mayor (Done)
    5. Create a Town (Done)
    6. Get A Portal (Done)
    7. Get TP (Done)
    8. Get one of each, Pick/Shovel/Axe, with Eff V/Unb III/Silk I-For III. (Done x6)
    9. Get "The Melon Sword" (Done)
    9.5 - Get "The Melon Sword" again. (Done)
    10. Get Water+ (Done)
    11. President (Done)
    12. Create 5 Towns (In Progress - 2/5)
    13. Get ExtCommands+ (Done) I never thought I would get this one, but I finally did it!
    14. Build A Farm For My Nation (In Progress - 1/2 done)
    15. Earn Respect From Community (Done and will continue to try to keep)
    16. Build An Honesty Store For My Nation
    17. Rank Up All MCMMO Stats To Max (withOUT any MCMMO bonus!) (N/A - I have been "gifted" MCMMOPlus.)

18a. Learn If There Is A Solution To Andrew's Combination (Done)
    18b. Learn The Solution To Andrew's Combination (N/A - Vault has been 'liberated')
    19. Win A "Survival Game" With More Than 4 People Legitimately (Abandoned - I just don't PvP well)
    20. Get all Forum Medals that are still available for me to get.
    21. Get Investigator (Done)

22. Get all star tools (Eff VII Pick, Eff X Shovel, Eff X axe) (In Progress - 1/3 (pick bought))
    23. Head Collection without actually PVP'ing (Done)
    24. Get Pyro+ (Done)
    25. Get ExtCreations+ (Done)
    26. Get TP+ (Done)
    27. Get Fly (Done)
    28. Get Spawnshop (Done)
    29. Get a Star Fishing Rod (Done)
    30. Get a pet Cat (Done)
    31. Get Tycoon (Done)

32. Get all Backpack features. (Done)
    33. Get 1000 in all noncombat related MCMMO skills. (In Progress - 4/7)

34. Making/Storing 1000 of every potion type. (In Progress - 10/Unknown)
    35. Get a full set of discs. (In Progress - 2/12)
    36. Get a full set of Spawn Eggs. (In Progress 17/42)
    37. *This, And Future Items, To Be Filled In Later As They Arise*

Thinking about:
    1. Find a way to sell potions in bulk. Maybe start up a business or be a supplier for a seller.
    (Done) I have been granted the use of "Potion Minion" by KMaxwell.
    2. Cryptic: Make public: Nation Manifesto & Business Advert.

Projects that aren't really goals:
    1. Complete the "Blue Tower" properly. (In Progress - almost done)

2. Add a cooking pot with 1,000,000 fuel to all 4 towers. (N/A - Cooking pots disabled.)
    3. Compete the trees in Broppsfar (Done)
    4. Figure out a good walking path pattern for the 'south side' and the 'east side'. (Done)
    5. Complete Hub Station 1. Above and below.
    6. Complete the tunnel from H.S. 1 to H.S. 3 (Done)

7. Begin, then complete, the Welcoming Center and surrounding buildings.
    8. Fix the grief on the beach and put up signs on the other side of the park to prevent future griefing.
    9. Complete inside of Igloo 2.0.
    10. Make a new 'Obsidian Farm' in Vault 2.0 (Done - It's a mini one, but it does what I need)

11. Make a fenced in area for the animals in my town. (Done)
    12. Create a 'Spoiler Tag' section in this post for the potion count.
    13. Create a 'Spoiler Tag' section in this post for my towns.
    14. Clean up Broppsfar.

Current Donations:
    Multihome - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Multihome Plus - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    10,000 Ecodollars - Purchased with EcoDollars ($10 Value) - miscommunication
    Water - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 value)
    10,000 EcoDollars - Purchased with EcoDollars ($10 Value) - mistake on purchaser
    TP - Purchased with EcoDollars ($20 Value)
    Water Plus - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Extended Commands - Purchased with EcoDollars ($30 Value)
    Extended Commands Plus - Purchased with EcoDollars ($70 Value)
    Mulithome Plus2 (purchase = 50 /homes) - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Investigator - Purchased with EcoDollars ($100 Value)
    TP Plus - Purchased with EcoDollars ($20 Value)
    Pyro - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Pyro Plus - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Extended Creations - Given to me as a gift ($30 Value
    ) <- Thank you (You know who you are!)
    McMMO Plus - Given to me as a gift ($20 Value) <- Thank you (You know who you are!)
    Fly - Purchased with EcoDollars ($60 Value)
    Unlimited LWCs - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Multihome Plus3 (now 75 homes) = Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    PetOcelot = Purchased with USD ($15 Value)

Extended Creations Plus = Purchased with EcoDollars ($30 Value)
    Stealth = Purchased with EcoDollars ($30 Value)
    Fly Plus - Purchased with EcoDollars ($60 Value)
    Backpack - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Backpack Plus - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Backpack Plus2 - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    McMMO Plus2 - Purchased with EcoDollars ($20 Value)
    Back - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Extended Commands Plus2 - Purchased with EcoDollars ($50 Value)
    Extended Creations Plus2 - Purchased with EcoDollars ($20 Value)
    McMMOBonus Plus - Purchased with EcoDollars ($30 Value)
    McMMOBonus Plus2 - Purchased with EcoDollars ($30 Value)
    Backpack Plus3 - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    McMMO Plus3 - Purchased with EcoDollars ($20 Value)
    McMMOBonus Plus3 - Purchased with EcoDollars ($30 Value)
    Backpack Plus4 - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Backpack Plus5 - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Feed - Purchased with EcoDollars ($25 Value)
    FeedPlus - Purchased with EcoDollars ($25 Value)
    Multihome Plus4 (100 homes!) = Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    75 MMMO Levels = Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Back Plus - Purchased with EcoDollars ($15 Value)
    Portal Trail - Purchased with EcoDollars ($10 Value)
    TP Plus2 - Given to me as a gift ($20 Value) <- Thank you (You know who you are!)

Pet Slime - Given to me as a gift ($20 Value) <- Thank you (You know who you are!)
    Rising Spawn Statue #16 = Purchased with USD ($30 Value)
    Legacy Spawn Statue #16 = Purchased with USD ($25 Value)

-- Total so far = $70.00 spent ($1145 Value) *$1065 according to /mydonations
    Powerlevel = 7634 - #21 (/\5 spots)
    Acrobatics = 1195 - #20 (/\17 spots)
    Alchemy = 433 - #8 (--)
    Excavation = 2000 - #1 (/\4 spots)
    Fishing = 361 - #63 (/\1 spot)
    Herbalism = 462 - unranked
    Mining = 1519 - #47 (\/1 spot)
    Woodcutting = 1505 - #41 (/\2 spots)
    Archery = 9 - unranked
    Axes = 32 - unranked
    Swords = 111 - unranked
    Unarmed = 14 - unranked

This is a list of the current towns I am a member of and those I am co-mayor of.

Legacy
    ecoplantations
    kaida
    kyoto
    oletimeytown
    safehaven
    tatsu
    teufelsberg
    whetville
    aydindrilbank

broppsfar
    intergalactic
    miris
    nerdworldmf
    osaka
    procul
    redemption
    redstonecity
    restlech
    spawnstatue16
    aydindrilkeep
    aydindrilpal
    aydindrilvil
    jville
    megatown

Rising
    buildertown
    elarenpark
    elarenvillage
    hell_slayer
    rosegarden
    freedomtower

savourious
    spawnstatue16
    trivia
    islington

I'll add the warps later :)
    Have / Need / Coming Soon in 1.11

Star Tools (Basic Set = 5)
    Eff10Shovel, Lure8Rod, Eff7Pick, Eff10Axe, Eff5Sword

Music Discs (Set = 12)
    13, cat, blocks, chirp far, mall, mellohi, stal, strad, ward, 11, wait

Spawn Eggs (Complete Set = 42)
    **Not for Sale** (Special Thanks to imabankthing for taking my money for these eggs)
    Bat, Blaze, Cave Spider, Chicken, Cow, Creeper, Donkey, Elder Guardian, Enderman, Endermite, Evoker, Ghast, Guardian, Horse, Husk, Llama, Magma Cube, Mooshroom, Mule, Ocelot, Pig, Polar Bear, Rabbit, Sheep, Shulker, Silverfish, Skeleton, Skeleton Horse, Slime, Squid, Spider, Stray, Vex, Villager, Vindicator, Witch, Wither Skeleton, Wolf, Zombie, Zombie Horse, Zombie Pigman, Zombie Villager

**In so doing all of these things, I will not step on anyone, take advantage of anyone, or forget where I came from. I will assist, even to the continued procrastination of my list completion, any others who may need assistance in making their time with ECC more enjoyable. (To the best of my abilities.)**

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
    #1 Emau, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    So a strange thing has happened when I got the rank of President. ... People started to congratulate me.

When I was a Builder and became Resident, I had about 4-8 people congratulate me. Most lived in the town I lived in, so it was people I saw almost everyday. When I was Resident and became Mayor I had about 5-10 people congratulate me. I was pleasantly surprised, but figured it was no big deal.

But as President, I have had no less than 20-30 people congratulate me. Now, to me (who lives a pretty hermit like life on Minecraft), this is a lot. I can see a couple of friends saying congrats, even a couple of non-friends. But I don't think I've held a conversation with 30 people except on the forums.

I have 3 towns, and in these 3 towns (that I am still working on), I have a total of 1 resident. And that resident is a Builder who I haven't shared 3 sentences with since he moved in. (Excellent tennet though) :)

With this surge in recognition, I am going to change the status of #15. "Earn Respect From The Community" to "In Progress".

I wish to thank everyone for being so nice to me, and it really made my week with the 'Congrats'. It is a small thing, but it really warmed my heart.

#2 Emau, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  3. donkey5k

donkey5k •| The Legendary Donkey |•
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +492
    You forgot to put... Buy Donkey5k's Head (Done)

4. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    You have just become the 3rd head in goal #23. :D

5. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Over half way done with my current goals. I'm pretty excited about these new giftcards! I might need to add "Get another melonsword". :p

Which is better ExtComm+ or melonsword? I weighed this for weeks. lol.

6. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Since the Pick and the Sword are both 1500 Nstars, I have decided to get the Pick first, then another Sword.

7. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Added "Thinking about" & "Project" sections

I will probably just Edit these (read as erase/move) as they get more fleshed out or completed.

8. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Well, just a small update today. I purchased Investigator with the money I received from building the 200x100x8 farm last week. After looking at the rest of the donations, I think I will get Pyro+, ExtCreations+ and TP+. TP+ because many times I find myself having to wait for the cooldown. This will just make that much smoother. ExtCreations+ for the cooking pots and mob drops. Pyro+ so I can go in the nether and not crawl like a child. Also to fill my own cooking pots.

I think these will be the last ones for awhile. I still need to get the Forum Promotion Medal. It seems andrewkm is teasing me unintentionally. Less than a week after I purchase 8 giftcards, he came out with the 10 giftcard promo. And then two days before I have enough for another 10, it changes to MCMMO promo stuff (And as seen from my goals, I do not have ANY MCMMO bonus stuff).

I have had string of excellent players I have bought donations/giftcards from lately. Let's hope this continues. I also came into 2 towns that I now own. I bought them on a whim, not really sure why. But I am flattening/degreifing them. I'll make them flat slabs and probably resell them. Or maybe make one into a farm town.

Just rambling now, but it seems farm towns are pretty common now. It amazes me that people are still making these things. I would have thought the market would have saturated by now.

Anyway, goals updates and waiting for 1.7 to be rolled out on the server. I am waiting for the packed ice myself.

I am thinking besides the town building, I am probably going to check off portal and eff vii pick next.

9. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Well, it's been a couple of months. I have made a New Year's Resolution to "Not buy any more towns until I have completely cleared the ones recently bought." In the last few months, I bought a handful of towns at pretty good prices. But I have had also picked up mutliple projects. This has led to a backlog in work. I have at least 4 towns I bought, that I haven't even set foot in after setting a home there. And that was months ago. I really to concentrate on my current assets and not buy any more towns.

I survived my first major griefing. I "own" a huge tract of land in the wild. I have made improvements on it, and even paid $70,000 for other people to renovate the tract of land. I have had minor griefing in the area, which was to be expected, but I did have one major griefing that I need to "fix". And becuase it was in the wild, it is non-punishable. I do have investigator, so at least I know the culprit(s).

Still waiting for packed ice. I will be able to grab some when Rising opens. Also waiting for 1.8 to come out. Slime Blocks I think will be the next "fad".

I did open a small out of the way spawnshop. I don't have much in it, but I am happy with the research I am getting from it. One thing I have noticed is that I sell potions for, literally, half the price as the top floor shops and while I might sell 50 a week, the top floow shops will sell close to 500. At double the cost? Very interesting.

As far as donations go, I am tied between getting tp+ or pyro next.

Time for me to get back to work.

Adieu.

10. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Greetings,

Well I am about to head to bed, but I had to update my goal list before doing so. It has been about a month and I figured an update was due.

There never seems to be enough time when I play this game. I guess that is a good sign that I am not getting bored. I have great friends, great times, and honestly the time just flies by when I am playing.

I have loaned out $180,000 ECD to a player. I am hoping that with this loan, they are able to stay as I think they are a friendly person. I hope that recent events do not force them out of the server. But it was a risk worth taking to keep a good player here.

I have been involved with projects that didn't have anything to do on my bucket list. I am finally finishing those up. As I look over my list, I see a lot of unfinished things. Things half started and not completed. I really need to buckle down and finish some of them.

I was without internet for a week. I planned on being offline for 24 hours, and by happenstance 2 things happened at the same time. 1) My job blocked ECC forums in error. Their new "filtering" system included my machine and it should not have. I had to file an exception report which took a week to process. 2) On the day I took off and be with family, this was the exact time my internet provider :oops: moved out. I had to purchase my own internet and did so immediately, of course. Unfortunately, as I found out quickly, the house we are in was not wired correctly for broadband internet. So it took my ISP 5 days to come out and put their little box outside where the coaxial cable comes into the home. (We also do not have cable, which, it turns out is a requirement for self installation. :mad: Would have been great to know before the whole mess was started.)

I honestly felt that all these things aligning like they did, was a sign to realize that I was addicted to Minecraft. And I'll be honest, I think that if for some reason I had to stop playing, I could do so without withdrawals. I, obviously, do not wish to, but I feel better just knowing I didn't go stir crazy without ECC. (I still love ya :p).

Anyway, I now have a stable ISP and have never been better.

I did wish to make a special "shout out" to someone. Last night I was having a chat with another player and I mentioned I did not have ExtCreations. They said in passing, "We'll see what we can do about that." I thought about what they said, but brushed it off and figured I would address it the next time it came up. When I logged in tonight, and saw that it had been purchased for me?!?! I honestly became speechless. This really is .... words fail me. I mean, I am grateful, but I also have a hard time accepting gifts of this magnitude. This is huge to me. I am happy and confused. I want to thank this person very much, and I plan on paying you back. I really do appreciate the thought and hope I can continue to be worthy of such a gift.

I have a lot of friends here on ECC. I realize that.

I have almost all the features. I remember starting out and having none. It is crazy how far I have come. One step at a time. That's all it takes. Pretty soon I am going to start turning my ECD into town features (portals, warps, nation chat, etc)

Well, this post is much longer than I intended. My eyelids are falling and I have work in the morning. Thank you to everyone who makes me smile while I lurk and read chat. Thank you to my friends, who distract me from my goals with gleeful abandonment. Thank you for those who look out for me. And also thank you for those I should thank and don't even know it. :)

Night ECC. See you tomorrow.

11. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Special update:

With the new MCMMO Skill, I have had another friend gift me MCMMO Plus. I have updated my Bucket list and wish to thank my friend for his extreme generosity.

If last night was a shock, this one was even more so.

To quote me from last night (since it applies 100% to this donation as well):

Thank you once again. :D

12. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    OK. So yesterday, after many ... many days of friendly pestering. origamimaster10 has finally convimced me to buy Fly. He has shown me that Fly will allow me to make money faster and therefor it is more efficient to get it as soon as I can. After much resistance, I have relented. This will now be the next feature I will be getting.

Please note: I have never used Fly before. Even in creative. So this will be a completely new experience for me.

EDIT: Since it seems to be the new trend. I might put my MCMMO stats in the first post. We'll see.

#12 Emau, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  13. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    Be prepared to fly around spawn acting like a three-year-old.
    You flying people know what I'm talking about. Don't deny it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Monthly update:

I was going through my list of people I have loaned to, to follow up with some of them.

Unfortunately it looks as if the person I lent the 180,000 to, to prevent her from being banned, was banned. Oh well. I knew it was a risk when I did it. I was doing some calculating last night. I have loaned out close to 600k that I have not gotten back. I have also "given" out close to 700k in funds I didn't expect anything back from. Combined with those figures and the ECD I have spent on donations, towns, ranks, and perks, I think I have made close to, if not more than, 5 million ECD in this game.

Since I am a hoarder and there isn't much left to spend ECD on, if I am able to make 3-4 million ECD this year I will be able to do pretty much anything I wish (goal wise).

I have purchased /fly, and I can see why players like it. Especially for building. I look at the stuff I built as a resident and mayor... and look at the grand/epic masterpieces of what other players have built (for example, the rising spawn towns)... My creations are as if a 5 year old scribbled on some paper and is being shown next to an architects diagrams of a complex modern work of art. They just don't compare.

But with /fly, I think building things will be easier to do and subsequently, increase in size. I haven't been doing much building these past few months, but I can see how it could help.

/speed, now that I use every day. I am still trying to find the best speeds to accomplish certain things (laying dirt, farming potatoes/wheat). But it is extremely useful when calibrated correctly, to not have to worry about "missing" things.

I have put it off long enough.. I need to get my portals. Sometime in the next month or two I am going to take a day or two to redo the subway hub, to allow straighter subway tunnels. I am doing this because of the powered rail/minecart update coming up. Players will be derailed when turning too fast and the speed of minecarts is increasing. I may wait until 1.8 to do this, so I can get accurate testing on the new speeds and corner turning ability. I will lock the entrances with gates to subdue the griefing in unprotected areas. It will require a small (read as "major" to me) overhaul of the subway hub. It isn't hard work, but it will require a few days of digging.

Maybe I should start thinking of putting a top floor spawnshop on my list of goals?

15. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
    You have my respect and that's all that matters. Feel free to officially check off "earn respect from community". In all seriousness though, I'd like to congratulate you on your achievements as well as ask you how you make your money. You seem to have an awful lot of funding available, more than I've likely ever made on this server. Mind sharing some tips?

16. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    LOL. Thank you for the kinds words. I, honestly, think I am one of the slower people in regards to getting money. I'm not one who gets 15k/hr (or even 10k/hr). I might make 3k per hour on a regular basis. I mean, I know *how* to get 10k+/hr, but I don't do it. I guess it is where I spend my money that makes the difference. I don't really do lottery (except for crazy lottos simply for fun). I also don't buy anything from the spawn shops or player shops. Pretty much I make/get everything myself.

I think one of the things that allows me to keep a constant income is the fact is I don't spend much time just standing. There are a couple of friends of mine, that when they are chatting to me, they are following me around. Just standing, jumping and running in circles, etc. They don't... really... do... anything. I am always, farming/mining/building/clearing/whatever. I am doing stuff while I chat. I very rarely just stand there. So while 2 hours pass, I have layed a 100x100 area with dirt, the other player talking to me has done nothing but watch (and talk).

I always do something. I have so much to do, I am never bored. If I get tired of doing one thing, I just move on to another thing. I try to keep rotating what I am doing. Clearing a town for a night or two, mining the next night, farming for an hour, then building up my "crappy" towns for a few hours. There just isn't enough time to do everything that I want to get done.

I have picked up some jobs from players. Examples: I built (added onto) a 100x200 melon farm for liamfrench. He paid me 300k for 8 stories. I laid dirt for FuergrissaOst for a 200x200 farm and made 20k per floor. Finding the jobs that don't require skill but people don't want to do, that is my forte. I can watch youtube while doing it and it doesn't bother me. I supply some top level spawnshops with potions. I charge practicaly nothing, but since I am able to keep the potions in stock, it is really just a few minutes to deliver the orders when asked. It isn't about the $$$, but just getting my "network" of connections and building trust so that if I need a favor, I can call upon them. I also love to help, so I don't mind that I don't profit 'like a boss'.

And I hoard. I mean, really hoard. Ask origamimaster or techy88 or anyone who has seen my vault (I am in the process of expanding it as I ran out of room. I mean who can survive using only 500 chests? Not me.). I don't ever use disposal signs. I keep everything. This allows me to either sell the items to people in need for prices above server costs, or to use them myself instead of buying them from shops. I once sold 20k ice blocks for 8k. It doesn't seem like much, but that is free money that keeps adding up.

So, in short, I keep everything (everything!), never buy any blocks outright, keep myself always busy, and always change things up.

17. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    Wow, As an in-game from, You have already been amazing, Yet After reading this post, I'll be honest, I'm rather disguested... That You'de even think about not Crossing out ECC's Respect, If you have anything on this server, It's that :D, ECC's Respect. I love your Dedication and hard work, And the way that people Have bought you donation features... for free, I Mean like FOR FREE! I know that to most people 20$ can be nothing, yet to me, that's still a hell of a lot. For someone to donate it to you FOR FREE... That really is something... Something that only friendship can buy :). Keep it up, Also please Forum Pm me your Skype (If you have it) :D, Again congratulations... On everything ;)

Your Faithful Companion

~DeMacca

18. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Greetings,

Monthly update time. A few days (about 10) before I had enough nstars to get another msword, andrew, albeit unknowingly, thwarted me once again by raising the cost to 2k nstars. I guess this puts me another month behind. I have my new expanded vault/home set up (about 80-85% complete) and have moved most things over. I still need to move about 3,000 potions or so and some potion ingredients (only about 50 double chests worth). I have also cleared a few of those towns I bought back in November. I have made a few more friends and I guess that really my biggest accomplishment. There are really some nice introverted players on this server. Some talented players with skills that far exceed my own. It is great to meet these diamonds in the rough.

I am currently working on a sponging job for the next few weeks, so I am keeping busy. I am also holding off expanding my subway and hubs until the 1.8 update due to the things mentioned previously.

I have created a farm for my potion ingredients and may post my "advert" soon.

Now on to my spawnshop news. Wow, I love the new designs. As I have stated previously, I have increased my sales on the same items I was selling before by over tenfold. I will be expanding the shop as soon as some bugs are cleared up. I also need to update my first post with my current jobs to align with my activity.

I have not forgotten about those portals. I am closer. Not quite three, but closer.

And I wish to that all my friends for the glorious distractions as they consume my time. It definitely makes me smile with all the friendship I have gained. I never have a dull moment.

#18 Emau, May 24, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
  19. DiamondDesire

DiamondDesire Queen of Diamonds
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,288
    I wish someone would gift me things :p good luck with ur goals!

20. jassimq

jassimq Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +307
    Good luck! And you have a spawnshop right?