[Eviction Notice] Nottoway

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by MorlindMom, Sep 11, 2017.

1. MorlindMom

MorlindMom Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    IGN: MorlindMom

Town name: Nottoway

Position within town: Owner

Players who are being evicted: @cRzSniperPro

Do the above players need to remove their LWC?: No

Reason for evicting the above users:
    This person made terrible remarks to me about Texas being a great water park now after the hurricane. I was offended since I have family there...some of whom were trapped for several days due to the flooding. I told him that, and he replied saying something about Texans saying "yeehaw." Again, that is completely inappropriate. We went back and forth for a while...at which time, being an adult, I finally told him to stop contacting me, and I did /ignore. He has since sent me 7 mail messages spamming my inbox. I don't bother reading them, but I'm tired of having to delete his spam.

Here's the link to my complaint:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-crzsniperpro.169710/

2. cRzSniperPro

cRzSniperPro President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +12
    ok ok i have screenshots of u spamming me in /mail and saying offensive things to me because i am British. And u have sent me 7 Mail spamming me calling me a uneducated little kid :) @MorlindMom

#2 cRzSniperPro, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  3. MorlindMom

MorlindMom Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    @cRzSniperPro, like I said to you, saying "brit" here in America is not something that is a slight. It's simply short for British here. And I told you that at the time. As far as being uneducated, you told me America never beat the British in a war and that we did not play a major role in winning WW2 against Hitler. You have no knowledge of America's Revolutionary War when we won our independence from England and you don't know anything about D-Day. That lack of education is not my problem. I only told you that I wasn't going to argue with some 13-yr-old who doesn't actually know any history and who starts far too many sentences with "the UK is best at..." You think rap music would exist without Americans who invented rock and roll and blues. you think the world revolves around the UK. The world does not revolve around any country. Not being able to acknowledge many other countries influence today's pop culture shows your lack of world experience and general historical education. Good luck in life. I hope you figure out someday that you don't know everything when you're 13...nor when you're 3 times that. But, you definitely know more later on.