Five Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kconahan, Nov 7, 2017.

1. kconahan

kconahan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +279
    Well, I've officially been around for 5 years 0.o I can still remember the first time I logged in all those years ago. Back then there was a player count throttle that only allowed a certain number of players on at a time and I would sit at my computer constantly refreshing the players list trying to get a spot in game when ever I wanted to play. I remember I spent my first few weeks building a base underground in the wild and farming dirt. So much has changed sence that first time I logged on. The server is almost unrecognizable. But even though the server isn't the same, the people I began my ECC career with are still here. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been here with me for so many years and who still make the server feel like that very first time I logged on.

Cheers<3

#1 kconahan, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. Scamazon

Scamazon monkey
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,157
    The changes on ECC must've been super different when you joined compared to when I did. 5 years... I haven't even played Minecraft for that long! :eek: Congrats!

#2 Scamazon, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  3. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
    Congrats!