For Sale: Suites in Trump Tower

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by jbertig, Dec 30, 2016.

1. jbertig

jbertig Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    Hey, thanks for your interest! I've noticed that since the election, many "Trump Tower" representations have popped up on ECC, and they're not really accurate to the real building. I've spent the last week or so building a 1:3 scale model of Trump Tower, paying attention to as much detail as possible. You can see the end result in the pictures in the link below. There are 10 stories available, including the penthouse, which is empty and completely customizeable. The majority of the other 9 stories are pre-furnished, as in the pictures below. You can also customize them to your liking if you so desire. The two stories above the building's lobby have 10 private storage rooms, so that tenants can store their valuables without cluttering their floors with unsightly chests. It also has an unfinished basement that I can further subdivide, for those who need more space than their storage areas allow.
    The apartments all overlook the beautiful, and completely unique 1:3 scale One World Trade Center (aka the Freedom Tower) and my custom designed One World Plaza, at the heart of Oakville. Rates for the floors are below, these aren't absolute prices, and are negotiable; I'd like to at least break even on the cost of the build if I can.The tower is located at /warp Oakville.

Floors 3-11: $2000 each
    Floor 12 (Penthouse) $3500

Message me or reply to the thread if interested!

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 jbertig, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    Gonna give this a bump up! :D The penthouse has been sold, but floors 3-11 are still available!

#2 jbertig, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  3. INeedTheBucket

INeedTheBucket Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +130
    i will take floor 11.

4. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    @ASilverFox I'll probably be on this evening. I'll look for you in game, and you can look for me too!