~Free Giveaway~ 3rd Row Red Market Spawnshop + 4 Weeks Rent

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Tilikum3115, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Tilikum3115

Tilikum3115 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    ~APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED~
    http://bit.ly/2bkvWsJ
    Due to real life circumstances, I realized that I will no longer be able to maintain my spawnshop throughout the year and I would like to focus my time on Pawnee, my new town. Anyhow, initially I planned to sell it but my timeline to do so shortened so I have decided to give back to the community, and give it away to a lucky player. On to the fun part...

The spawnshop is a 3rd Row in the Red Market and is Station 25. I got incredibly lucky and won it at auction for $200,000 on May 26, 2016.

THE PRIZE: Ownership of Station 25 and 4 Weeks of Rent (Free)
    Please thank @AdmiralD for so kindly offering to fund the 4 weeks of rent!
    REQUIREMENTS: Completed Application and Rank of [Resident]+

Congratulations to @BaccaAMP (#17) for winning this giveaway!

Thank you to all of you who entered!

#1 Tilikum3115, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. Lewis_King

Lewis_King Builder

Ratings:
    +13
    Tilikum3115 wheres the application we need to fill out?

3. Tilikum3115

Tilikum3115 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    Located at the bottom of the first post:

4. DCxCyBeR

DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +220
    IGN: DCxCyBeR
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No) Yes
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No) Yes

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: I plan on filling the shop with materials and sell them at cheap prices to give all users access to the materials they need

#5 DCxCyBeR, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  5. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +128
    IGN: DaEpicMiner326
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No) Yes
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No) Yes

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words)
    I plan on filling it will all kind of goodies to sell and hopefull make a complete shop unlike my current one ( never got around to finishing station36 if I dont I will finish soon I suppose). Maybe since it is station25 perhaps I make everthing sold in quater stacks :p

6. MoistKelpy

MoistKelpy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    IGN:MoistKelpy
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? Yes
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? Yes

What do you plan to do with the spawn shop should you win? I plan on making a shop targeted at builders. The shop would have a variety of blocks that could be used for building including: blocks, flowers, dyes, carpets, wools, stained glasses, etc

#7 MoistKelpy, Aug 25, 2016
  7. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    IGN: 12345shane
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No) - Yes.
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No) - Yes.

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words): Should I win, I plan to do with it as everyone else likely does. Simply sell items and obtain profit via selling them. Oddly enough, this competition is quite exciting for me considering that if I win, it will be my first market shop since one I had 3 years ago in the old market. I've got ideas for designs that I am really anxious to potentially put to use.

#8 12345shane, Aug 25, 2016
  8. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: Drewbo_
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? Yes
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? Yes

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? Well, I plan to do what everyone else does, sell items. I have been wanting for a long time a third row spawnshop. And if I can get this I would also be able to hold on to her for you if you ever get back.

If I win I'll be sure to take good care of her :)

#9 Drewbo_, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
  9. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    IGN: RaginDevonian

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? If I win I will try to run the shop for a little while. I usually am to poor to properly run a spawnshop so i may be forced to sell it. If I do sell it I will make it to a user that will take good care of it and pay a fair price.

It is very generous that you are doing a giveaway like this so good luck to everyone and thanks @Tilikum3115

10. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    IGN: Matrix_rep

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry:What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win?
    I plan on selling and buying nether stars as I do with my current 4th row shop. Station 46. Those profits as with all my money will be available for the community with my Matrix scam relief fund found here.https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/matrix_rep-relief-fund.155765/

I cannot promise you that I will not sell the shop after 3-4 months. But if you ever decide you want it back I could give it back to you for free :)

11. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    IGN: @OlympiansAreGods
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No) Yes :)
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No) Yes :)

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words): If I win, I plan to build it so it is capable of stocking every block possible as not many shops do that nowadays, I'd also make them cheap prices that people are able to afford and do themed discount events to spice the market up a bit. If I were to win, I would not sell the Spawnshop as it would be my part in helping the community (Supplying them with cheap materials for projects/towns)

12. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    IGN: _NIAGARA_

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words) I plan to sell and buy numerous materials/items for good prices and make sure everything is in stock for people to buy and sell at any point of time. There will be a lot of different materials that I would like to sell as I have way too much materials/items right now.

#13 _NIAGARA_, Aug 25, 2016
  13. Retro8bitmods

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    IGN: stellermd

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words)
    I'm currently working on my town Twoson. With plans to help people get/stay involved in Ecc. I see a lot of new people come and go because they just dont understand. Not only will this shop help fund the town but I would be able to show examples on how to use a market to new people. Thank You.​

14. ReformNation

ReformNation Builder

Ratings:
    +53
    IGN:EconomicPlunder

Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred?
    Yes I do.
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application?
    Yes.

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry:What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words)
    To be honest, I have never owned a shop so it would be a new adventure for me to see what it is like. I think the shop would be a great location to also hold donations for my communal star tool project. I wouldn't have that much money to stock it so I would probably be selling stone and whatever I get from mining.

15. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +750
    IGN: BaccaAMP

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: If I win the Spawn shop giveaway competition I will transform station25 into the BaccaMart, a quick stop shop to get the items you need and want for a superior Unbeatable price better than most spawnshops on ecc. Offering Free Ereps to all.

#16 BaccaAMP, Aug 25, 2016
  16. 6_28

6_28
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,658
    IGN: Piggytube
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No) yes

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words) I would make it a nice and big shop with the best prices out there! I want to also have a loyal customer structure and be known to not scam!

#17 6_28, Aug 25, 2016
  17. Tullypup12

Tullypup12 Builder

Ratings:
    +453
    IGN: Tullypup12
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No): Yes
    Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application? (Yes/No): yes

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words): I would Like to fill the shop with lots of materials for players to buy and sell for good prices, also I want to sell enchanted armor and some cool boxes you can buy.

18. zjkhan

zjkhan Arridian Emperor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $917,943
    Ratings:
    +654
    IGN: Zjkhan
    Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred? (Yes/No) yes

Optional Question for (1) Additional Entry: What do you plan to do with the spawnshop should you win? (30-100 Words) First of all, I think it's really kind of you to give away your spawn shop, but I've been recently wanted to make a spawnshop that sells consumer goods for everyone at a really cheap price. I'd like to be the one shop where people who don't have a ton of money can come and get everything without going the ridiculous price rates at other shops (72$ for 4 dark prismarine? Seriously?) Thanks :)

19. OK5698

OK5698 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +22
    IGN: OK5698

Do you understand that only 4 weeks of rent are included with Station 25 and that you will be responsible for paying for any additional weeks after it is transferred?: Yes

Do you understand that by applying, the shop will only be transferred to the name listed on the winning application?: Yes

#20 OK5698, Aug 25, 2016