Game Night on ECC

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by YTN1112, Sep 15, 2018.

1. YTN1112

YTN1112 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    Update: It did not go as planned, since I had to go somewhre, but now Im sure I can host now.

I am hosting my 3rd game night. It will be at 3:15PSTPM, which is 4:15 MT 5:15CST and 6:15 EST. We will play a variety of games, including game shows like press your luck, greed, Lingo, and more. We may also play jackbox.tv games as well. And we may, I repeat may even go to [Mod-Edit] or have some random events on this server as well, this game night will have a variety of things. And for my 2nd game night, the prize for will be a amazon gift card code! Its not much, but the point of this game night is to have a much fun as possible with the ECC community.
    Requirements for some of these games:
    You need a discord account
    In order to do some games, I may need you to be discord friends in order for me to screen share the games going on.
    This may be a point style, where wining games get you a certain amount of points, or it may be a tournament bracket depending on how many people we have. We might also have non competitive(not related to the race for that amazon gift card code) games as well.
    Rules: Keep this PG-PG13 Max. We may have younger people joining us today, but if we don't, its PG-13, which means NO R RATED CONTENT EITHER WAY.
    Please don't be offense to other people, and if people ask you to stop, STOP.
    You can make jokes and what not, but if directly targets another person and that person is not ok with it, do not do it.
    Make sure to respect other people as well.
    If you break these rules, you may be warned, disqualified, kicked, or even banned(in that order)from future game night events hosted my me.
    And most importantly, have fun!
    Respond below if your going to participate so I know how many people are participating.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 YTN1112, Sep 15, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. BingMe

BingMe Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    I will part take in this but I am just hoping for a bw tourney tbh

3. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    ill join in if its jackbox. You can stream jackbox and have audience members and stuff

4. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    btw, are we gonna play quiplash?

5. YTN1112

YTN1112 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    Game night about to start! I will start letting people in in a moment!