Goodbye...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kojigaki, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kojigaki

Kojigaki Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello EcoCityCraft persons! Kojigaki is finally bidding adieu to the server :p. Its been a great 4 months, but I have gotten bored and haven't really been productive enough or caring of Minecraft enough to further play on the server. Many people I would like to recognize for giving me the full experience of fun on the servers like Moofink, D0rc, Michael, HeavensFallen, BigDaddy, Syn, Ike.....this list could go on for awhile, if you talked to me in vent really got to know me you know who you are. I am truly going to miss the server, and may check up from time to time on vent. As for Undertown, and anything I have done to the server feel free to auction or whatever way possible, I do not mind. As for Raw® I will be giving all ownership to Moofink. Not much more to say other than goodbye and hope you all remember as that guy who thought "Diversity was cool", and was overly obsessed with "FRIGGA FRAGGIN DINOSAWRS!".

Live long and prosper my EcoCrafting peoples,
    ~Koji Inagaki

P.S.
    If you would like to keep in touch with me, my Skype is inagaki.azn95.
    My Mullah is going to be given to Michael for Soul--I mean omevablahblahblah xP

[​IMG]

2. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +28
    Cya koji D=
    It was an amazing time playing with you
    I hope you come back from time to time :]
    Thanks for the money, but thats not important right now.
    Anyways... have a great time with your next game, and I hope you come back to see the magic f minecraft agian =D
    Bye~

• - Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.