[Grief Report] crystal_watch

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by XxEddie_minionxX, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxEddie_minionxX

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    In Game Name:
    XxEddie_minionxX
    Affiliation:
    OWNER
    Town Name:
    crystal_watch
    Town World:
    Rising
    Is this a protected town:
    Yes, this is a protected town
    Pending Town Application:

Grief Location:
    2696 64 -10389
    Grief Description:
    all the house bits of them have blocks removed from them then placed a sign saying poop and destroying residents house
    Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area:
    i kicked him from the town that he griefed because i did not want it to happen again. his user name is jordano120
    Screenshots to assist Staff identify the grief:

Rollback Request:

2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @XxEddie_minionxX thank you for taking the time to file this grief report. There are a couple things here, when I teleport in to the location I am in the middle of a spawn and see nothing that looks potentially griefed?
    I need you to post the exact coordinates of each grief location, and some pictures might not be a bad idea.

Secondly, you need to follow the proper eviction guidelines. You may only remove a user for grief if they have been banned by a staff member, or warned for grief. Which neither of those have occurred yet. You are going to need to add the user back to your town and follow the proper guidelines either send them an eviction notice, or wait for their 7 days of inactivity. You can find the rules for proper eviction here

Please comment once you've edited these changes into the report so I get the notification.

3. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @XxEddie_minionxX due to the fact you haven't made any changes I am going to be dismissing this grief report.
    In the future please make sure to include each grief location, and pictures are never a bad idea to help us identify what is missing, since its not our town and we might not be able to see what you see missing.

Furthermore, regarding jordano120 and his eviction. I discussed things over with @appleprocucling, and we took a look around your town for any grief by the particular user in question. We could not find any. This means that jordano120 did not meet any of the requirements for an eviction without 3 day notice. As I mentioned before the user would have had to have been given a /warn or banned for grief in your town for you to remove them. For these reasons, jordano120 will be added back to your town, and you must follow the proper eviction procedure.
    I strongly suggest taking the time to read up on the proper eviction process to save yourself trouble in the future.

Grief Report Dismissed

#3 DrowningInPizza, Feb 5, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.