[Grief Report] Shoreline

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by LaggyTryHard, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    In Game Name:
    LaggyTryHard
    Affiliation:
    I am chief architect and staff of the town- owner of town is Gummy_Cola
    Town Name:
    Shoreline
    Town World:
    Rising
    Is this a protected town:
    Yes, this is a protected town
    Pending Town Application:

Grief Location:
    -11270/ 72/ 403 majority of the building has been griefed ranging from the wool to every floor in the building. even the roof.
    -11247/ 79/ 381 This plot has the windows destroyed and sections of the wall. Diamond armor stand on the roof is stolen (Plot owner Zecrum)
    -11247/ 79/ 369 This plot has the glass dome destroyed as well as glowstone missing from the lower levels of the plot (Plot owner Cakecanonn101)
    -11247/ 79/ 357 The plot has the celling missing as well as a entry point is visible by the front doors. (Owner of plot FE3247)
    -11249/ 49/ 352 This plot has the windows busted in. (Owner of plot is Pinkphyriz)
    -11252/ 76/ 338 This is town property, the building has chunks of wall missing as well as glass.
    -11244/ 63/ 341 There was an armor stand located in the display with diamond armor, it is stolen as well as glowstone lamps located throughout the walls- all is missing (its the dark spots)
    -11283/ 76/ 330 This building has the glass missing
    -11258/ 81/ 305 The town hall has the windows missing as well as glowstone missing from the floor. The wall u see as u walk in contained famous quotes (missing). Bookshelf is missin on right side of stairs, bottom floor. Glowstone is missing in second floor. Third floor has glowstone missing as well as birch wood placements around the walls. Wall with current paintings used to be totally covered with paintings- majority are removed.
    -11369/ 74/ 257 pixel statue is destroyed (Plot Owner Pinkphyriz)
    Coco farm right beside previous mentioned coords has all the buckets of water missing.
    -11279/ 74/ 428 Entire home has been griefed- from the flooring coloured clay to the cement celling. (Plot owner Nutchella
    -1127/ 74/ 427 Building has destroyed windows as well as dark oak slab in center. (Plot ownder NightPerson, plot has been donated to me though.)
    -112/ 72/ 417 Entire bridge has been destroyed
    -11339/ 64/ 423 Minor damage here (Thank god) One door is missing. (Owner Ew_Editss)
    -11315/ 85/ 297 Celling window has been damaged to gain entry. (Ownder SuperNano101)
    Grief Description:
    Just a heads up "ImaBankThing" helped me figure out who was the griefer, he was unable to get any reads on the damage up to a crafting table placed on a building located at
    -11272/ 72/ 403 on the wool. And a oak wood slab placed on the plot previously owned by Night Person (Griefer was Johnny_13) (I have reason to believe Unstopable_737 was part of this griefing as Johnny_13 is his brother. But no proof was found other than the fact that they were online at roughly the same time)
    This was a town wide grief with a lot of expensive blocks such as glowstone and glass removed. A lot of player plots were damaged as well as sever town property damage.
    There may be other sections I may not have noticed although I have extensively looked. I am requesting a town wide rollback of 5ish hours from this post- when the griefing occurred (from the sky down to around bedrock as the town shop is located underground as well as some plot owners homes.) I am confident that the damages exceed 7500$.
    Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area:
    All plot owners are mentioned in above description with the cords.
    Screenshots to assist Staff identify the grief:
    Apologies, none have been taken
    Rollback Request:
    Please, yes

#1 LaggyTryHard, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @LaggyTryHard thank you for filing this grief report. After investigation I found that @johnny_13 broke:

42 dark oak step
    14 white stained glass pane
    3 stone brick
    5 smooth stairs
    6 light blue wool
    10 cobble wall
    1 nether brick step
    1 smooth brick step
    1 white wool
    2 dark oak log
    33 dark oak wood
    233 glass
    5 oak log
    15 yellow stained glass pane
    4 oak wood
    4 chest
    2 workbench
    139 glowstone
    21 jungle log
    10 redstone lamps
    2 trap door
    97 cyan stained glass pane
    18 signs
    27 light blue glazed terracotta
    22 concrete
    14 black stained glass
    27 light blue stained glass pane
    35 birch wood
    1 birch door

and placed:

18 birch wood
    13 birch step

User banned for major block grief in shoreline.

also @brickster421 broke:

1 black stained glass

User warned.

Rollback requested.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.