Guys I came up with a great Idea!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BearCalvalry, Jan 9, 2017.

1. BearCalvalry

BearCalvalry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    So I'm new, but I have come up with an idea and need some support (Help me and you will get credit) anyways, I have the idea of building a town in a mineshaft this is what I would need to help make this possible

EcoCredits to fund the town
    A mineshaft location
    People to clear out areas (I included)
    People to help build (I included
    People to help with the town upkeep (I included)

2. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
    Tbh both the main worlds are pretty well mined out, it'd take a really long time to find an unexposed mineshaft that hasn't been claimed already. But if you can find one, definitely go for it, this sounds like a neat idea.

3. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    Welcome to ECC! I hope that you enjoy it here and have a fun time and hopefully stay for quite a bit on the server. I love your idea and you're thinking of ideas of how to run a town.

I see 2 potential problems with your plan however. First, if you are planning on making this town centered around mining, which I don't think you are if I understand right, you are trying to make a mineshaft into a residential area, there is no exp in the main world and as such, not a lot of people would be interested because they can go to the mining world and get exp when they mine. The second potential problem there is is that there are already a lot of towns out there, but I feel like this idea could stand out because of its unique idea.

I wish you luck and I will ***potentially*** be interested in helping you in the near future, but for now just focus on working getting good tools and stuff and making money.

4. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +128
    First off welcome,I do hope you enjoy your stay on ECC. If you need help Wethersfield it be some starting gear or info do forum message me and I will gladly help.

I would suggest getting resident rank first before you start any of this because you would need the basic commands it comes with even if you are supplied a town.

After that I would find said spot and claim it via the rank of mayor application.

The idea has some merit but it is hard to tell world regions without digging the area out around it. I personally suggest either A. A mining town theme with a mining shafts (coal miner style) and modest little houses. B. Do it like you are a ant colony with little dug out homes to rent out and channels going in different directions with a centralized hub.

If you want to still with your original plan I would suggest going far our in rising would be your best bet.

Best of luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. GeorgiePOORgie

GeorgiePOORgie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +137
    If you're interested in creating a cave town, I'm building one with 228_.

Otherwise I'll donate some money to your cause if we're both on sometime. Good luck with your project!

6. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Welcome to ECC!
    This sounds like a cool idea.
    I'm available to help when you find a spot! Just message me here on the forum or in-game.
    Good luck with your project. :D

7. soyuzpixel

soyuzpixel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +826
    i tried a similar idea recently, i built an office in a mineshaft, its hard enough and u would need lots of help to get it dont but it would be amazing to see if done

8. BearCalvalry

BearCalvalry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    That would be nice If I could help out, untill I get the rank I need to actually create the town.;)