Head Acquisition

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by xpurexcorex, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    IGN:
    @xpurexcorex

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @AdmiralD

General Purpose of Contract:
    Transfer of the @AdmiralD’s Head from @AdmiralD to @xpurexcorex

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I @xpurexcorex agree to never sell the Head.
    • I @xpurexcorex agree to give back the @AdmiralD head within 14 days of receiving a mail from @AdmiralD stating the return of his head.
    • I @xpurexcorex agree to pay @AdmiralD 5 Million ECD if the following occurs
      • The Head is sold
      • The Head is lost
      • The Head is destroyed
    • The 5 Million ECD will be split into 50 payments of 100k which will be due 7 days after the head is sold, destroyed or stolen and continue for the next 50 weeks.
    • I @xpurexcorex agree that if I am inactive for any 2 week period that I could be in violation of any rules above and I acknowledge this.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @AdmiralD agree’s that he must give 14 days notice via a mail to @xpurexcorex if he would like his head back.
    • @AdmiralD agree’s to a repayment schedule from @xpurexcorex of 100k ECD per week for 50 weeks with first payment starting 7 days after the head is lost/stolen/destroyed.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

2. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
  3. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    IGN:
    @AdmiralD

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I Agree

4. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Everything looks good, please make sure to take screenshots of any transactions!

Contract accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.