Help request...mayor that hasn’t been on in a long time...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by icbomber38, Dec 6, 2017.

1. icbomber38

icbomber38 I can't complain but sometimes I still do
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    hello all. I logged in for the first time in a very long time today. I believe I’m a Mayor but can’t seem to figure out how to confirm. Regardless, I’d like to get a little house setup. Presuming I am a mayor, can I just setup a new town plot or do I need to re-apply?

Thanks!

ICB

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Well you are a mayor on the forums, so thats a good sign. I am assuming you are still a mayor in game too, but you would have to log into the server to be sure. Your town should still exist, but if you have been offline for more than 6 months in game and on the forums then it is possible that it has been claimed by a Tycoon. I went ahead and looked through the posts you have created on the forums, and I found your mayor application for the town trello.

https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/town-mayor-application.128451/

The town still exists, and you are listed as an owner there, so the town is still yours. If you need help getting there, just ask someone to teleport you to the town next time you are in game, and I am sure someone would be happy to take you there. Hope this helps!

3. icbomber38

Ratings:
    +107
    Thanks a_man21! Super helpful!

4. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    Ah, well it seems you're town mustve been claimed, you can get your co'ords of your town in your application and try to tp to it.

Edit: Didn't see aman's post.

#4 OppyStoppy, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  5. icbomber38

Ratings:
    +107
    No problem Erem, thanks for taking a look! I have it back now...not much to look at really!