Hiring a Co-Mayor

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by THCOOL, Dec 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Hello, I am searching for a player who would want to co-mayor an empty town that I own. This is the perfect opportunity for players who are interested in selling plots with most the work practically already done for them!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About the town:

The town is called spidchunga1000 (I did not name it as I am not the original owner). There is currently NO warp sadly so players must set their homes in the town for now. While the town is completely flat, it is all already laid out with plots as well as a central buildings and plenty of decorative tree's to give it a nice natural and secluded feeling. There is a wall that surrounds the entire perimeter of the town. The town is also above water. The largest plot size is 20x20 with the rest being 10x10 however there is room in the back to edit the size of some plots. There are currently 6 player who have perms and have plots but they can all be evicted and moved to clear up space. Other than that, everything is pretty much completely empty so there is plenty of space to do as you please.

Why I am looking for a co-mayor:
    This town was supposed to be used for my Project P which was a project designed to give new players a good environment to learn there way and rank up. Sadly, I was banned just after construction had finished and when I returned several months later, I had moved on to a much bigger project (my nation). Because of this, I no longer have any time to run the town. I am looking for a co-mayor because I would hate to see a town like this go to waste. I am looking for somebody who is willing and committed to running this town. This primarily means selling plots and filling the town up to its full potential. Further discussion will take place once a co-mayor is chosen, however as of right now I am looking for split payments on plots sold... something like 50/50 for every plot sold. I will also consider straight upfront payments.

Application:
    Code:
    1) Why do you want to become co-mayor?:
    2) Have you sold plots before? If so, where and how did you do?:
    3) Have you handled builder/new players before?:
    4) Do you understand that no major changes in the town can be made without my discretion?:
    5) There is no warp and no farm in the town. Do you have plans on potentially adding these or anything else at a future date? (please specify if other):
    6) Are you alright and agree to split ALL profit made off plot sales (50/50) with me in this town?:
    7) Do you agree that I reserve the right to take back sole ownership of the town should I not be happy with the progression/work done?:
    8) Anything else you would like to add? Any references?:

#1 THCOOL, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. DeltaXCrafter

DeltaXCrafter Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +116
    1) Why do you want to become co-mayor?:
    I just love helping people out x3 I've done this sort of thing before, and thought, why not try and help out and make new friends?

2) Have you sold plots before? If so, where and how did you do?:
    Yep! Well, I've been the Co-Mayor of Mineburg and sold plots directly, and I think I did pretty well! Just ask @a_man21 , the owner of Mineburg.

3) Have you handled builder/new players before?:
    Yes!

4) Do you understand that no major changes in the town can be made without my discretion?:
    Definitely.

5) There is no warp and no farm in the town. Do you have plans on potentially adding these or anything else at a future date? (please specify if other):
    Not at the moment.. Although it really could use a warp, I'm not sure myself of where I would get the money. Possibly end of year or later thing.

6) Are you alright and agree to split ALL profit made off plot sales (50/50) with me in this town?:
    Yes, I did the same with a_man21

7) Do you agree that I reserve the right to take back sole ownership of the town should I not be happy with the progression/work done?:
    Yep!

8) Anything else you would like to add? Any references?:
    No.

#2 DeltaXCrafter, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  3. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1