Hiring Real Estate Managers

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by a_man21, Dec 4, 2017.

1. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    I am looking for a couple people to help me run the builder town in Nashville. Keep 75% of the profit you earn from plot sales!

Job Description:
    • Sell plots to new players
    • Help new players who join the town get started on ECC
    • File LWC and trade sign removal requests for inactive players gone longer than 14 days
    • Help me build new plots to be sold and assist with other town maintenance.
    Requirements:
    • Must be willing to sign a forum contract
    • Must be ranked mayor* or higher
    • Must have a Discord account and actively use it (at least once per day)

If you would like more information or have a question then please contact me privately. Apply by filling out the application below and commenting on this thread.

1. What is your in game name?
    2. Do you have any experience selling plots or running a town for new players? If yes, explain.
    3. You agree that you are willing and able to follow the requirements I have listed above?

If your application is accepted, I will contact you privately to start setting up the contract.

*Exceptions for residents only will be made on a case to case basis, contact me if you are a resident who would like to apply.

#1 a_man21, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    1. What is your in game name? IceyErem
    2. Do you have any experience selling plots or running a town for new players? If yes, explain. Yep, on my own town and on multiple others before.
    3. You agree that you are willing and able to follow the requirements I have listed above? Yep.