IMPORTANT: Restarting Cincinnati Beach

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CordialBacon, Jul 4, 2011.

1. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    Hey y'all, restarting my town so I can get everything filled in and deleted, the users : Novapirate(Notified), ziddia, owenthecool(Notify ed), tripler87, Future_legend(Notified), (a person that goes by) Dest, The_3454(Notified) and an1njanaberlek all live in my town. Guys, and girls, I am very sorry if you lose anything valuable, I would be perfectly happy to buy a replacement, or reinvers you with money. I don't want to be like xxisoulxx where you lose everything and I don't replace it. If you have any complaints against this, please post in THIS TOPIC, if i get complaints in the complaints section I could actually get banned, and we don't want that to happen. If your really mad about this just tell me and we'll work it out, either by chatting, or PvP. If you want ANY replacement, other than diamonds, iron, and gold, I WILL BUY a replacement, if iron, gold or diamond, i will pay you for what you lost, unless the count of diamond, iron, or gold, is too great a price to pay, if that happens i will upgrade your lot and make it bigger, and anything else of which you want. PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME I WILL REPLACE ANYTHING I CAN, THANK YOU. :D :) :laugh: Again, i am soo sorry. :cry:

2. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    It has been 3 DAYS. I have given all the people who live in my town plenty of time to pack up they're stuff. CINCINNATI BEACH will be world edited either on the 8th of JULY or the 9th. IF you lose anything valuable please refer to the post above. I am sorry if you lose anything, i will gladly replace it. (See information above in first post) KThanksBai :)