[Investment Contract] - ThingExplainer

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by OppyStoppy, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    IGN:
    @IceyErem

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @ThingExplainer

General Purpose of Contract:
    This contract shall outline the investment of $20,000 ECD by @ThingExplainer into a investment account at “The AbsoluteZero Bank.” The investment of $20,000 ECD will be disbursed directly to @IceyErem, and @IceyErem will be solely liable for the investment and any interest it accrues. At the discretion of @IceyErem, the investment may be used by “The AbsoluteZero Bank,” its employees, and its current and future subsidiaries.

Compounded interest will be calculated using the following formula: A=P(1+r/n)^(nt)

Such that:
    A = the future value of the investment, including interest
    P = the initial investment amount
    r = the annual interest rate (as a decimal)
    n = the number of times that interest is compounded per year
    t = the number of years the money is invested or borrowed for

This basically means each week on Sunday, Midnight PST, 2% of the balance before is "added" to the new balance.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

Withdrawals
    @IceyErem will pay @ThingExplainer funds from the account with 4 weeks of prior notice.

Account Closure
    @IceyErem may close the account without notice by paying the full amount of the $20,000 ECD initially invested (less any funds previously were withdrawn) and any interest it has earned. @IceyErem agrees to repay the full $20,000 ECD (less any funds withdrawn) with interest of 2% compounding weekly (every Sunday at 11:59 pm PST), when either he or @ThingExplainer close the account.

The other user(s) involved in this contract must agree to the following terms:
    Account Creation

Account Creation
    @ThingExplainer will transfer $20,000 ECD to @IceyErem within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    @ThingExplainer may use a indirect way, aka getting a staff member to forum send it.
    Withdrawals
    @ThingExplainer may withdraw funds from the account with 4 weeks prior notice. Funds withdrawn will be subtracted from the amount to be repaid upon account closure.

Account Closure
    @ThingExplainer may close her account with “The AbsoluteZero Bank” with 4 weeks prior notice. After this 4 week period, the full amount of the $20,000 ECD initially invested (less any funds previously were withdrawn) and any interest it has earned (including interest earned during this 4 week period) will be paid to @ThingExplainer by @IceyErem.
    @IceyErem will create a savings account earning 2% interest compounding weekly (every Sunday at 11:59 pm PST) for @ThingExplainer in “The AbsoluteZero Bank” within 24 hours of receiving the $50,000 ECD. @IceyErem will add 2% interest on the funds in the savings account every week unless @ThingExplainer is banned.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I,@IceyErem, agree to these terms.

#1 OppyStoppy, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. KaylahJacobs

KaylahJacobs Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +54
    IGN:
    KaylahJacobs

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

3. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    Wrong contract. Lol

4. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    There is a typo in the contract tagging her and not thingexplorer

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    Welp, fixed.

6. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
  7. hooliajade

hooliajade RIP Panda Nation | Retired Mod
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +101
    Looks good, @ThingExplainer just has to agree in proper format to move forward

8. ThingExplainer

ThingExplainer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    IGN:
    ThingExplainer

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.

9. hooliajade

hooliajade RIP Panda Nation | Retired Mod
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +101
    Great! Thank you both
    As i said, Contract looks good.

Don't forget to take screenshots of transactions, etc and you will be all set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.