[Job Offer] Cobble factory worker needed!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by randyge, Mar 2, 2012.

1. randyge

randyge Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    We are now hiring several employees to work in the Mycelia Manufacturing Incorporated cobble factory. It is an easy job to do and requires little skill/training. As of now we are only hiring people that have joined the forums. Residents are preferred over builders unless the builder is more qualified. Joining vent, donating, or anything that shows your commitment towards this server may increase your chances of getting the job. As of now, we pay $100/hour. We are also open to negotiating many things on vent. I will perform an interview then an extensive background check. You can talk to my friends BBQ_watermelon or c3po5000 if you need something immediately. PM me if you are the slightest bit interested.

*Job description*
    working 30min-2hrs in the factory mining cobblestone, engineering/building/enhancing/repairing cobble generators, extra pay to be determined by myself/bbq/c3po based on work done (usually a lot of $$$ for new design)

2. genious97

genious97 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    can i have the job i am only a builder but i am looking for a job and i am determend

3. randyge

randyge Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    genious, please post a formal job application containing all the info I need to know.

4. genious97

genious97 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    i dont know what to put just give me a lay out

5. randyge

randyge Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Meaning why I should hire you.

6. SirSonic

SirSonic Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I want to work for you please I will work hard and I might not be able to work that much. My IGN is SirSonic and i'm a Resident.I have not donated and I don't use vent but I am dedicated to the server and often make auctions and help people out that need it.

7. ktmk93

ktmk93 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    My IGN is Ktmk93
    i may be interested in working for you... but i need to know what the job description is.
    I have Ventrillo, i am a fast worker, and best of all i have spoken to BBQ and C3PO many times. I am a resident of Luigi next door. (don't count that against me lol)
    im fun to chat with, im an amazing builder, i can follow a layout or mimic a design with perfection and can create designs myself.
    If you are interested in hiring me, pm me ingame and ill log into vent

8. atant11

atant11 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    I think I would make a great employee I am a hard worker an will take any kind of pay.

9. atant11

atant11 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    I also have never stolen griefed or broken rules

10. dragonephobe

dragonephobe Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    I am interested in this job
    I am a resident and know many designs for generators most people use the basic and find they lose 50% of their cobble but I happen to know a few ways around this that may even bring your collection chance up to 75% I have donated for water pyro and multihomes I have never heard of ventrillo but am open to new experiences.

I hope you will consider me for the job,

-dragonephobe

11. _Dwark_

_Dwark_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    I am extremely interested in this job
    Although I am a builder I do have some work experience on a pumpkin farm and spend a lot of time on minecraft perfecting machines, several of which are or could become cobblestone generators.

I am looking for more work experience with redstone machines so this is ideal for me.

I hope you will consider me.

12. _Dwark_

_Dwark_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    I am extremely interested in this job.
    Although I am a builder I have work experience on a pumpkin farm and spend a lot of time building machines with redstone on minecraft.
    I am looking for work experience with redstone so this is ideal for me.
    I hope you consider me.

13. wdeerman

wdeerman Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    why cobblestone? make obsidian, you will only have to make minor changes to your generators and obsidian sells for $10 a block and cobble only sell for $0.05 a block. its common sense?

14. cjp12121

cjp12121 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    jtlyk dragone, ventrillo is a Skype type of thing for the server

15. slimypeople48

slimypeople48 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm interested in the job my ING is :Slimypeople48 ,i am a resident and i have water and multi home.
    I have been banned before but under wrong accuzations and no real proof i did it (other that nolez, sorta a spaz)
    I was kickd from the town because i went over my house lot (not because of a grif) and was given no warning about getting kicked and my house (structure) is still there and i know robert knew that me getting kicked was not fair at all!

And im goodat making anything really inculding redstone creations

16. z1967

z1967 Builder

Ratings:
    +4
    I am z1967, I played sky block survival where you need a lot of cobblestone in order to do the challenges. I have experimented with generator designs (I have found pistons really help but they are not allowed on this server.) I work hard and am not easily bored (although I do have the tendency to modify stuff.) I am a builder yet I could easily get you more generators then you could shake a finger at. I will need someone to place lava and water though. I also work cheap too.