LanRooks Lan'scaping/Building

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by LanRooks, Mar 22, 2017.

1. LanRooks

LanRooks President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +793
    LanRooks Lan’scaping & Building

Let me help you develop your new town or fill in empty spaces in your existing one! I am looking for small scale building or landscaping jobs, which include the following:
    · Parks, trails, gardens

· Small bridges, ponds, fountains

· Indoor gardens/sanctuaries

· Small, realistic homes that fit 10x10, 20x20, and other sized plots

· Homes/townhouses to help develop a town! Provide the space or plot and I will build!

· Town warps, town ECC tutorials for builder towns ( a small tutorial for your towns residents in a organized setup), ask me about this for further information.

· Not sure if I’d be interested in your job? Just ask me via forum pm or in-game pm.

Note: Feel free to choose any materials, or theme for me to build out of. I AM BUILDING FOR YOU! :) Let me know exactly what you want. The only thing that would keep me from accepting the job is a project that I deem as too large or too time consuming.

What I charge:
    · Any materials that you choose, once we discuss the job, we can calculate an appropriate compensation for materials.

· I will also charge a small building fee (again, these are smaller build jobs), I charge $2,000 ECD per build job. However, if I take on a project that is larger, more time consuming that others I will charge and extra $1,000-$3,000 ECD.

Here are photos of small building/landscaping jobs I have done:

If you are interested:
    Please fill out this form so I can keep track of my jobs! Then contact me via forum or in-game.

IGN:

Town Name (town where job/jobs will be done):

Are you the owner of the town? (If you are not the owner of the town, I will seek permission from the owner first):

Type of Build:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 LanRooks, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017