Leaving

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XxHumanxX, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxHumanxX

XxHumanxX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the good times but recent changes and own life issues have me to leave the server I am just not feeling it its quite boring and i just will not have time to play that often. If i can i might check in but i probably am done with ECC. Andrew great server met some nice people it was fun for sure. (this is no way in anger or rage I will be honest I just have better things and Other games i rather play). If you need to know why i left ....im sure Lord_shaxt will inform you. Bye ECC.

Human.

(Don't ask for my stuff i gave it all to lord_shaxt).

Also , I don't intend to be mean but im, shocked at Sios Getting Moderator as well.

EDIT* I guess its not fair to leave off without explination, I do Not believe Sios will be a good mod (nothing personal) but I have seen how he acts in situations and towards some/most of the community in a negative fasion. Another thing to the mods I see Syn lost mod for breaking the rules and the next day was reinstated that doesn't sit well with me. If i can't trust the mod's (thought there are a lot of Good ones) then the server isn't the same for me. Im not trying to get hate spam on this post im just telling you why I left for all my friends I had on the sever. You should be Stronger to inforce your rules Andrew, you give people too many chance's but thats your call not mine.

I Human do NOT bash, insult, or downsize ECC at all, in this topic its only my personal thoughts and reasoning for leaving ECC i want no one to take it as a direct threat, even the people metioned, i was only sharing my opinion.

2. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    Ok, goodbye Human I hope to see you around sometimes.

3. habsjosh

habsjosh Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
  4. Sios

Sios Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    It's understandable Human and I'm sorry to leave such a terrible impression into your mind - However when time calls for one to step up and assume responsibilty for the position they were promoted to, that's when I take a more stricter control as to how I act and behave around others.

Although I understand your end and I shouldn't have done what I've done in the beginning to leave such a foul taste in one's mouth.

5. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    All i can say is that people deserve a second chance especially if they have a lack of judgement, we are all human and we do get things wrong sometimes,

but see you later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.