[Loan] Ozzyblack21

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by twistedjonny, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    IGN:
    @twistedjonny

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Ozzyblack21

General Purpose of Contract:
    I will give @Ozzyblack21 a $1,500,000 eco dollar (ecd) loan, and @Ozzyblack21 will pay back $2,100,000 ecd within 16 weeks.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @twistedjonny agree to send $1,500,000 ecd to @Ozzyblack21 within 24 hours after the contract is approved.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Ozzyblack21 agrees to the following terms:
    @Ozzyblack21 will pay @twistedjonny $2,100,000 ecd within 16 weeks after having received $1,500,000 ecd. Payments on the loan will be done through trade sign(s) at /warp twistedcity
    @Ozzyblack21 agrees that he will have to pay an additional $150,000 as a late fee if he doesnt pay the $2,100,000 within 16 weeks of the approval of this contract.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree.

2. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    IGN: Ozzyblack21

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes I agree.

3. hooliajade

hooliajade RIP Panda Nation | Retired Mod
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +101
    Thank you @twistedjonny and @Ozzyblack21
    Looks good to us, make sure you take timestamped screenshots of transactions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.