Looking for investors!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by XTheManateeX, Mar 6, 2012.

1. XTheManateeX

XTheManateeX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I am currently looking for people who would be willing to invest in the construction of a new 200x200 multi-leveled pumpkin farm.

What I am offering in return for your investment? Cheap farmland once the farm is complete. For every $20k you invest you will receive a month of access to the farm. The month's access can be sold to another player if you notify me. So that way if you want you may be able to turn around and make a quick buck once the farm is open. I plan on starting with 10 levels and hopefully building more from there. Don't have $20k? If you donate $10k I'll give you a week once the farm is complete! While you may not be able to access the farm immediately you'll be getting about half off the monthly price from other farms such as this. I currently have $100k ready to be spent towards the farm but will need another $200k to get the place running with 10 floors. If you're interested in investing please post below with the amount you're willing to invest. I will not collect money until I have enough people willing to invest. Any questions about the investments let me know and I will answer them ASAP.

Money invested so far!!
    $20,000/200,000

Investors!!
    WhiteSoxFan123 $20k

2. WhiteSoxFan123

WhiteSoxFan123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +81
  3. Zaneus

Zaneus Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    ... kind of a lot of these already, maybe you want to join one? Either way good luck.

4. XTheManateeX

XTheManateeX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0