Looking for Land Clearers

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by ClarinetPhoenix, Nov 14, 2016.

1. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    I have just obtained 2 more towns for the Hogwarts project, 145x200 each respectively. These towns are for the Great Lake that surrounds Hogwarts on one side.

I can't be bothered to dig them out myself. So I'm looking for a user or a group of users to do this job for me.
    The land that needs work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Its Ice Plains/Cold Taiga and Ice Mountains respectively. You'd keep whatever mats you pick up to do with what you will, I would need them dug down to about y:30.

Again:
    2 towns
    Ice Plains/Cold Taiga/Ice Mountains
    Dimensions are 145x200 for each town
    Dug completely down to Y:30.

I'm not fussy about a time-frame for the job to take, as long as its not an ungodly amount of time spent, I can work on other bits of Hogwarts while this gets done. If you need to see the area for a look-over, do /warp phoenixaerie and go to the left, the towns are 'hogwartslake' and 'hogwartslake1' and border the actual castle.

Contact Me:
    I'd prefer if you send me a forum PM if you are interested in taking on the job.
    Please include details of your proposed pay, and how long it would take you to complete the job. If you plan to get hired as group, please do a forum PM with your group. We can discuss pricing and split of the pay there.

Thanks in advance.