Looking for someone manage and renovate the town of Dormphood

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Imabankthing, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    I am looking to recruit someone who is willing to put some time into running a plot town. You would have my full backing to improve and run the town. I am not looking to profit from this so any money gained from plot sales would be yours to either keep or invest in the town. The farms that are in place at the moment within the town are in need of upgrading/repairs which I would fully fund. Most of the houses within the town are of a good standard and an area is available for some new builds.

Dormphood currently has a warp in place and is situated next door to a 200 x 200 pvp town which you would also be allowed to manage (although at this time no changes/renovations are wanted here). The pvp town also has training areas for training axes/swords/unarmed and acrobatics.

If this is something you are interested in please post here or contact me in-game to discuss further.

2. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    I am interested, catch me in game or forum pm pls.

3. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Excellent, You are certainly someone I would be keen to talk to about this. Will catch you in-game

4. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    Ah you were talking about this a little bit ago, now its going to plan ;) Gl.

5. Imabankthing

Ratings:
    +1,281
    I was indeed, This and another hundred things I have planned or spoke about in the past. To be honest Colebex farms took up so much of my time the past few months most other stuff was put on hold. I would like to host some sort of event at the pvp town one day ;)