Looking to take out a loan

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by theYuniverse, Jul 13, 2017.

1. theYuniverse

theYuniverse Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +18
    I'm looking to take out a loan of 800K. (Oh my god, 800K?!, no way I'm gonna loan that much money out)
    But i'm willing to do it in parts of 4 or 8. If it were in parts of 4, I'd be loaned 200K, and a week later (or less), I'd pay back 220K or something like that. Then, I'd be loaned 200K again, and a week later, I'd pay back 220K again. This cycle would repeat until you get 880K back. (I'm willing to negotiate terms on the interest) And same for the payment in 8 parts, except I'd be loaned 100K, and half a week later, I'd pay back 110K.

The loan will go toward me getting a star rod. What I'm hoping to do is get a payment plan from @Nicit6 while buying a star rod, so I'd pay him the 100/200K the payment plan, then use the star rod from the payment plan to pay back 220K to the loan-giver (lol, to the loan-er, ba dum tss)

So, it would go:

Loan-giver –200K–> theYuniverse –200K–> Nicit6
    Loan-giver <–220K– theYuniverse <–Star Rod– Nicit6

and so on, so forth...

I'm a dedicated ECC player, and proof of this is my Home and Water features that I bought using ECD I earned. Direct message me if you're interested.

#1 theYuniverse, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  2. kconahan

kconahan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +279
    Why not just get the rod on a payment plan directly from Nicit?

3. theYuniverse

theYuniverse Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +18
    @kconahan I thought that there had to be a beginning payment for me to be able to get the star rod; like, I thought I'd have to pay 100K or so first, and then I'd be able to use the star rod. But otherwise, if that's a possibility as well, then I'd take it.