Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andrewkm, Mar 19, 2015.
I had roughly 80% of the data ready, then failed to get the remaining 20% because of school. I will attempt to grab a new set of data within the next three days.
*Sigh* I just received a winner rating on that post... and I have a guess why.
There were some unexpected problems that made the short timeframe before the expected problems unavailable.
The mcMMO leaderboard update is scheduled for tomorrow valve time.
~Status: Updated. Requesting hugs.
Searched up hugging pie but it came up with a bunch of pony crap ;-; So you get this
Thank you very much for the update!!
Thank you so much for the update!
How about a widdle diddle update? My friend @ThomasVerth has been grinding Herbalism and it'd look great for him to be at the t- DAMNIT a18!
I am currently searching for a more efficient way without 1.9 macros... I used to have 12 macros. Without them, I have a total of 120 commands to create the whole list. .-.
Better get typing then <3
Bill Pi the update guy!
Please nudge Mumfrey, the Macro Keybind mod author.
Spoiler: Did This like 2 weeks ago
Although i can simply click the x and not acknowledge getting a warning xD
Two month update?