Memoriam Reginae

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Your_Maker, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Your_Maker

Your_Maker Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    Hey EcoCityCraft.

I've been a member of ECC for over 5 years. It was about the year 2012 that I met a player named Sweetlily (who's username may have "recently" changed.)
    Four years ago we created our own server and played minecraft with each other every day. We created an entire kingdom and invited many people. Eventually, she quit playing minecraft and moved across the world [ironically closer to me].

I'm not asking for a lot, but if anyone can find Sadie for me, and maybe even invite her back to ECC, I would give everything I own.
    Nothing is worth more than friendship.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 Your_Maker, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  2. stoler202

stoler202 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    OK, before the mods stick a thorn up your ass for for this (last time I checked, they do, correct me if I'm wrong), first rule of other servers is don't discuss over servers. Although I doubt a small (yes, I said it, small) community can find a person in a computer game that they might not even play, I must ask: did you really not get/keep her contact outside of minecraft? Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Hangouts, etc.? Good luck with your search, I hope you find your friend.

3. Your_Maker

Your_Maker Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    I didn't get her social media actually.
    Yeah, if this post does interfere with rules then I'll get what's coming, but I haven't really "discussed" any server except the one this website was designed for. I only made mention of mine.

4. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    You didn't mention a name or ip, so it should be fine. I really hope you find your friend, it's a shame I didn't know her, but you might get lucky and find someone who does. :). Good luck!

5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I mean tbh his post just says "another server existed"... doesn't say which, imply which, etc etc. It's not discussing other servers.

6. stoler202

stoler202 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    Good to see that we're more lax now. :D Back then, you were expected to refrain from saying even that.