Mining World vs /wild

Discussion in 'Mining, Nether & End' started by NergalElite, Jun 28, 2016.

1. NergalElite

NergalElite Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2
    Discovered a quirk, not sure what's causing it.
    Anytime I use "/wild" , upon reaching the world I get no XP for mining ore or using furnaces.
    However by using "/warp mining" and then entering the mining world directly through a portal/one of the signs I definitely do recieve XP for mining coal and such.

Does "/wild" not take you into the mining world, if so what world does it bring you to? Is there a way to see which world I'm in from in game?

2. goblizz

goblizz The One and Only
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,576
    @NergalElite it appears your /wild command is taking you to somewhere in the one of the main worlds. The "/wild" command itself takes you to a random spot in the world you are in. So, if you do "/wild" from Rising Spawn, you get teleported to a random spot in Rising. Same with Legacy and the Mining World. This means you have to get to the specific world before doing "/wild". In order to check your world before you TP, do "/whereami". The command should give you all of your coordinate information as well as the world you are in.

As you have already discovered, the main worlds have EXP from ores and furnaces disabled, whereas in the Mining World EXP is indeed enabled for ores.

If this wasn't clear, feel free to ask. I think I hit on all the major points though!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. NergalElite

NergalElite Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2
    ah, so rising and legacy are their own worlds and it just took me outside the walls, tysm, good to know

4. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +750

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List