Miukii's Builds

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Miukii, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Miukii

Miukii Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +44

[​IMG]

Yes hello ECC, I started this thread because everyone kept telling me I should.

I'm an aspiring builder for hire! Ive had a couple successful jobs so far. I used to build spawns and
    seeds for friends' servers but these days, I just build whatever for fun usually!
    [​IMG]
    Here's one of the build jobs that I got. The build has since been edited by the owner but the original job
    was for @Elembra and her town Lapis Valley!

NOW OFFERING

Discounts on springtime/summer themed builds!
    This includes anything nature/easter related, beach resorts, etc.
    [​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My services

♥Any sort of land flattening or forming before the build gets started
    ♥Rustic and classical build styles
    ♥Colonial and old fashioned shipyard sort of styles
    ♥I can make anything cute!
    One stipulation is that I WILL charge for any land flattening or forming before I start and that charge will be paid
    separately and before the build is started as a form of down payment if it is required. (30k-80k) The price will vary
    upon the specs of the land being done.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Costs and worth of jobs

♥All jobs start at 20k. I will not do anything smaller or less detailed than the job pictured above upon hire!
    ♥Larger town sized castle builds or shop builds start at 150k and will go up upon complexity.
    ♥I will not do any kind of paid extended contracted jobs like a "builder slave" for a weekly/daily wage.
    ♥Supply costs will be added if needed. It will not be added only if the person hiring supplies the materials I require for the build they desire. The price for materials can be anywhere from 3k to 100k depending on the material needed. (ie. if the build will be made of diamond blocks ofc its gonna cost more)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Queue
    Nothing rn

If you want to apply or ask questions about new or previous builds or even a job you want done, just ask!

[​IMG]