My Thoughts + Suggestion?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MBK2345, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBK2345

MBK2345 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +190
    Hello ECC players,
    It has been a while since I've been a consistent player on here, almost 2 years now, and I just decided to check on the forums today to see what has been going on. Looking on these forums and remembering the fun times I had playing on this server made me remember one certain aspect of the server that I always thought was missing.

Ever since my 8th grade year (12th grade now), I had always thought the implementation of some sort of ECD - Real life money system would be good. Now I can sense readers are already typing out a strongly worded response about how stupid I am for saying this and how it will never work, but hear me out. Also, this is just an idea, if something like this would happen, it would be because of suggestions from the public that can be left as a response to this post in this thread.

Okay, here we go. My idea is: If a player has extra ECD and doesn't want/need any features/items, they should be able to see that for Monetary Items (Steam Games/Amazon Cards/Stuff Like That). It wouldn't be from Andrew or anyone running the server, it would be a community based market, kinda like the price of buying features from people. I've seen features go from between 5k-9k ECD per USD, so obviously the community is capable of setting an appropriate price and adjusting to needs accordingly. Now, If the interactions are between players and don't go through the server, there is a chance for scamming. That is where my only issue comes up. My stand on the scamming aspect of this is Andrew isn't responsible for scamming and you do it at your own risk. Just know it is risky, but the payoff is real-life items.

If none of this works and nobody likes it, that's okay. But I would like to suggest that at the very least, we make trading ECD for outer-world items a non-bannable offence, just because I think it would add motivation to get ECD and add a flare for people trading items.

I understand selling ECD for direct money is cutting into Andrew's profits and that is why it was not suggested. Leave feedback below for me to read over and I hope this gets done :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. MaxToMinimum

MaxToMinimum President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +313
    This would be nice, but I think you are overestimating this community. Some people honestly don't care about other people, and scamming would probably be a big concern

3. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Fuck no.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.