Natural progression...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nondonrandy, Jul 27, 2016.

1. nondonrandy

nondonrandy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    What is the normal progression of /buyfeature?

I have multihome and just today I got Teleport.

What is next?

I am thinking an eff 7 would serve me well... But then again, I thought I might just rent one. What should my next goal be?

TIA

This is probably in the wrong section... Story of my life.

2. rabidworm

rabidworm Super Waffle!
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +377
    Personally, I would just stock money for now until we see what happens witht his whole 50k/hour end thing. Then, once we know if thats viable or not, do one of the following:

If it IS viable, get both end ranks so you are immune to void damage then get the normal extcommands feature so that you have /near and /enderchest and /fix for normal tools.

If it ISN'T viable, work towards pyro+ then get an eff7 then work towards extcommands and extcommands+ so you can repair it yourself.

Other than that, Multihome is by far my most used feature and I have multihome+++ using 73/75 homes. Water and Pyro are both nice, Extcommands+ is always nice once you can afford it, TP+ is useful etc. I would recommend getting multihome+ just to have 25 homes if niether of the above options appeal to you, then working towards this paragraphs stuff.

3. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
    Multi home +. Having 25 homes available is super convenient.

Then you can go wherever. I would say fly, ext creations/commands, water, or pyro.

4. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    ExtCommands and then ExtCommands+. Being able to repair on your own saves a ton of time. But until then I'd be happy to continue repairing for you :p

5. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
    Doing your own e-repairs is convenient and all, but in my years I've never had an issue with getting people to repair stuff for me. I usually place out one ad and have someone there to do the job for free in a matter of seconds. That's just my experience though.

6. nondonrandy

nondonrandy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    And I appreciate all the repairs you have given me!

Solid advice all around. It would seem that it is a matter of playstyle. My favorite part of MINEcraft is... Mining. I really hate pump/tree/cocoa/melon farming.. So I guess it would make sense to get the features to protect an eff7 before I get one. But I really want to try one out before I commit to spending the cash for one.

Still thinking about renting one.

Thanks for all your replies!