Needing Donations - Big Brother ECC

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Jyclose, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    Accepting Donations for Big Brother ECC Edition
    Hello, not all of you may be familiar with Big Brother, I will explain in the explanation section (red), otherwise please watch the video below to see the Game Show in action. (Minecraft Edition)

DONATION INFORMATION SECTION
    I would like to re-create a Game Show called Big Brother into ECC. I feel it would be a good way for me to put some of my hard-earned cash back into the economy. Although I don't have sufficient funds for this project, if we can get 85k in donations we will ensure this project undergoes ASAP. And, a large amount of the money we ask for will be going towards prize money, for our winner. (So you can possibly win your donation back! :p)

Once the project is completed, we will post a thread in "competitions" for open applications.

ATTENTION: If you choose to donate please /mail send JyClose on the main server! Thank you for your co-operation

DONATION AWARDS

Donate 100ECD - Thank you note on our thread

Donate 1000ECD - Thank you note on our thread, +1% chance of application getting accepted

Donate 5000ECD - Thank you note on our thread, +5% chance of application getting accepted

Donate 10,000ECD - Thank you note on our thread, your town warp advertisement on the thread, +10% chance of application getting accepted

Donate 30,000ECD -Thank you note on our thread, your town warp advertisement on our thread, +30% chance of application getting accepted

Donate 50,000ECD - Thank you note on our thread, 2 of your town warps and shop stations advertisement on our thread, +100% chance of application getting accepted

Donate 100,000ECD - Thank you note on our thread, 3 of your town warps and shop stations advertisements on our thread, 100% chance of application getting accepted

EXPLANATION SECTION
    (you don't need to read this part if you wish not to)

Video Link to Game Show in action: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVVzs9_pwU3WW1TKKEsC6QXqrywcRiQoq

(DISCLAIMER: Not my videos, nor am I associated VideoGamer32000)

The game of Big Brother is played over the course of 7-10 hours. In which players must communicate, compete for power, and eliminate one another. Players are allowed to form alliances or betray one another. The mini competitions may be based on agility, PvP, parkour, or memory and intelligence. The competitions that will occur each round will work like so:

Head of Household Competition: (HOH) Players will compete for the power to nominate 2 players they would like to eliminate/evict from the game. Winner of the current round, cannot compete for HOH next round.

Power of Veto Competition: 6 players, the Head of Household, two nominees, and three randomly selected players will get compete for the Golden Power of Veto. The winner may choose to either remove one of the nominees or leave the nominations the same. If a nominee gets vetoed, then the Head of Household must select a replacement.

Eviction: All players will vote for one of the two nominees that they want to evict from the game. Nominees may not vote, nor may the Head of Household. (Unless votes come to a tie)

End of round.

This will happen each round until three players remain.

Once the game has been narrowed down to only three players, they will then all three compete in a PvP competition. The winner will advance. The two losers of the competitions will then compete in a parkour competition. The two winners will then compete in a memory and intelligence competition. The winner of all competitions will be crowned Head of Household. The HOH then decides which of the two other players will move on to the finals with him/her and which will leave the game.

Once two players remain, the last 5 evicted players (the Jury) will come together and get to ask one of the two finalists any question. The finalists will be given 45 seconds to answer. Then once all questions have been answered, the two finalists will have 1 minute to explain to the jury why they deserve to win. The jury will individually vote in secret for the finalist they want to win. All votes will be counted and the finalist with the most votes will be crowned The Winner of Big Brother ECC Season 1.

If any player would like to help me with this project please private message me here on the forums. Thank you!

DISCLAIMER! WE CAN'T ENSURE THE PROJECT GETS COMPLETED IF WE DON'T RECIEVE THE SUFFICIENT FUNDS FOR THE PROJECT

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 Jyclose, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  2. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    Good to see people doing things like this.

Best of luck on setting this up :)

3. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    Thank you! :)

4. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    I love seeing new ideas for awesome events on the server. This has great potential and I will be happy to donate 15k toward getting things started.
    I may even be willing to donate a little more after you have signups so there can be a better prize pool.

5. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    Thank you very much! You are so generous! :)

6. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster

Ratings:
    +526
    This is a fantastic idea, I love the game show in real life Big Brother. I can't donate a lot because I'm saving for president, but I would love to help you out by building, organising and such. Let me know if you could use my help, and if not, hopefully, I get accepted into the actual game. Good luck with this!

7. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    Attention: The prize money we are hoping to be 50k for the winner and 10k for second place. I have lowered the donation amount asked to 55k because we have decided to host the game show on a private server. This saves us a lot of money because we no longer have to build the competitions and the Big Brother House in Survival Mode. More reasons why need this to be hosted on our private server is because we need fly, we need the ability to teleport players to the designated areas, and we will need to use blocks such as item frames or TNT that are banned from the server. From now on, the amount gained from donations will be used for prize money only. If you have any questions or suggestions please post it on this thread.

#7 Jyclose, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  8. Scamazon

Scamazon monkey

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,157
    Are you sure that it's allowed to put people into private servers? We have a strict rule towards "other servers" on ECC. Good luck anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    I am unaware of such rules. But thank you for the heads up!

10. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    EDIT: I am changing the requested amount back up to 85k :p We are going to need a lot more due to the realization that we aren't allowed to host on private servers. Thank you @MarshmallowDerp for giving the heads up, I could've been banned... probably.

#10 Jyclose, Sep 26, 2017
  11. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster

Ratings:
    +526
    Yep, you can't advertise other servers on ECC. I think we'll have to make do without fly and teleport, but you can buy them from the server shop or ask someone who has to help you out.

12. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    I would love to sign up!!!!! :D Maybe you can just have it in ECC

#12 lambiser, Sep 27, 2017
  13. Daveological

Daveological Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +60
    Wow! I would love to see this happen on ECC and sign up! :D will donate when I have money