Official Team America Thread

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by a_man21, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Are you looking for a team full of great people striving to excel and make the server a great place? Then America may just be the team for you! We're looking for dedicated and skilled players that are looking to further benefit the team and the server as a whole. If you think you have what it takes, then post below using the format provided, answering every question to the best of your abilities. If you are accepted, you will be informed via pm and invited the party and the Discord.

There are currently many projects that are being worked on by the party, such as collecting a communal star tool set for the party, hosting and running events for the entire server, and much more! Join the team and we will put you to work making the server a more fun and better place!

In order to make these events possible, the party has implemented a system of dues that will allow each member of the party to make a difference to the team. The dues for new members is $500 per day, which equates to about $15k per month. This is very easy to make, it can be accomplished in less than 10 minutes by voting or farming. All members of the party get free farm perms to Hawaii, which is a 200x200 farm with 10 levels of melons and 10 levels of pumpkins, as well as 1 level of cocoa. There are also other arrangements that can be made for players who are unable to provide the dues, you are not required to pay dues to be in America.

The current party owners are: @a_man21 , @bmanvman , @AdmiralD , and @xpurexcorex

In addition to our owners, we have many awesome and amazing members who truly make America who we are today. Feel free to submit an application, and good luck if you choose to do so!

What is your in-game name?:

Do you have access to and use Discord?:

Why do you want to join America?:

Why do you think you should be accepted?:

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?:

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?:

http://tinyurl.com/AmericaECC

#1 a_man21, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    Thank you a_man for investing your time and energy in creating an active America Party once again!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Rachel8484

Rachel8484 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,211
    Rachel8484
    Do you have access to Skype or Discord?:
    Yes, but preferably I don't use it.
    To be able to connect with more users, more so reconnect with old friends.
    My experience on the server, similar to other members of America can be useful.
    Honestly, nothing really.
    Farming.

#3 Rachel8484, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  4. doctorpeterson

doctorpeterson President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    Isaul007

Yes, I have access to both.

I've sort of been a "lone wolf" in all my time on ECC. But, I believe some radical changes need to be implemented into ECC, and I believe that this group could help bring those changes.

I have been an active ECC player for several years, and a Forum member for about two years. I believe I should be accepted because I have many ideas to share with the rest of the group, regarding pricing changes and changes to the way money is made in ECC.

I believe that Radical changes need to be made to ECC to keep it afloat, and I will do something about it, rather than let the server die. I am a skilled decision-maker, and I have a great knowledge of the history of ECC. I got the original fishing prices doubled, and I am working to double them again currently.

I have done everything under the blocky sun on ECC. My main profession was Fishing, until the price changes made fishing irrelevant to the Server. I am skilled at convincing others, and making big changes. I can do any job, either in games or on forums. My best skill is making declarations and changing the current systems for the good.

I hope you will consider me as a part of your team, so that we can make ECC the popular server it once was, and so that we can thrive as a community together. Thank you for your time!

~Isaul007~

#4 doctorpeterson, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  5. GeorgiePOORgie

GeorgiePOORgie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +137
    Current name is CashCactus. Trying to stick with it. Keep changing though.

Discord, yea.

I want to be part of giving new users a great, memorable experience and hopefully influence them to stay. I don't have enough time to make my own nation and recruit others. This is a good compromise.

I'm a mature, active user looking to help others enjoy their time on ECC. I feel I know enough of the server to teach others and I have access to money, features, etc to help others.

I'm 21 years old and to me that means I'm more experienced in life and know how to handle myself and others. AstroDawg and I share an eff7, features (to an extent), and towns. I have access to the fly command and I'm trying to buy extcmnds+ in the next week or two. I plan on using these features to help others in their experience with America and the server.

I am good at building, designing, planning, and terraforming. Also not terrible at efficiently Mining. An example of my building experience would be winning 2nd place for the egg server event. I tend to be very extra on projects.
    My main goal is to help others which I believe is my biggest strength. I hope to educate new users and provide them with cheap/free repairs and help them if they need someone with fly.

(lol)

#5 GeorgiePOORgie, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  6. AstroDawg

AstroDawg Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +26
    What is your in-game name?: AstroDawg

Do you have access to Skype or Discord?: Yes, Discord.

Why do you want to join America?: I want to make new friends. I don't have many irl.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I want some cool eco friends to hangout with. :D

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I share a eff7 pickaxe/ money with my best bud @CashCactus . I also have pyro plus which is cool for swimming in lava. I was third on the egg contest.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I'm good with redstone, and mining.

#6 AstroDawg, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  7. 6_28

6_28
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,658
    What is your in-game name?: PlatinumPiggy

Do you have access to Skype or Discord?: Both!

Alright, so my entire journey on ecc has been amazing, it's time for me to help out the community! I destine to help bring ecc back up to 200 players and make the server very enjoyable by helping out with events and such. America can be what I've been looking for!

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I really care about ecc, i'm dedicated to it! I am a great planner and an organized person. Regarding events and such i'd be a large help in many categories!

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I'm young, and in the summer months I literally can dedicate 10 hours and up to the server! As of right now i'm skilled in developing things, whether it's coming up with event ideas or making a plan for large building footprints.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I am particularly good at organizing and planning things. As well as farming in large amounts. Ecc wise I can honestly do almost anything asked, *not building :(*.

8. OpTic_Patt

OpTic_Patt Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +49
    Optic_Patt

Yes, Either Or.

I play alone for the most part. Im looking to be apart of a group where I feel valued, and can be an asset, as well as achieve support in exchange.

I think I understand the server, as I've been her a long time. I can be a team player, and contribute to goals that are more than just my own.

I think my ability to do alot of different things. I can run towns, I can farm, I can build vaults, I can do just about anything, as well as manage money, investments, and assets.

I am good at all three. I am good at making money building vaults and things like that. I can follow building instructions very easily, and I can also farm ad mine just as easily.

9. Piquno

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +480
    Astral_Codex
    Yes
    To help everyone and to have a great chat with people in the party!
    Because I can be helpful ( at times )
    I can do anything you want me to :)
    What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: Good at farming and building

#9 Piquno, May 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
  10. EvasivePeach3

EvasivePeach3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,338
    EvasivePeach3

Yes I do, though I prefer skype to discord.

I want to be a part of a nation that hosts fun events. I can contribute to this by allowing use of my racetracks and jump courses. I also have many horses that can be used for races.

I think I should be accepted because I am helpful. I am not the best at building, but I love to design things. I am better at building stables, stalls, and jumps than houses. I feel as if I won't get accepted because, my schedule is crazy. I think I am pretty active, throughout the week though.

I know I am young, but I feel as if I am different from all the other applicants. I really enjoy helping others. I have some things that others don't have. (A lot of.. horses!) I also have loads of patience. That is required when transporting horses on ECC.

Anything Horse Related. I can design.

Extra:
    America!!!

11. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    What is your in-game name?: OlympiansAreGods

Do you have access to Skype or Discord?: Yes, I have access to both!

Why do you want to join America?: I want to join America as I want to be apart of something great on ECC, I want to find my feet on a server that has changed so much since December. I also want to join America as I want to be apart of team and have people to talk to and laugh with and help with great ECC projects !

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I think I should be accepted as I have the willingness to take part in every group task/project put in front of me, I also think I should be accepted as I'm ready to be a loyal member of Team America and help to make the team stronger and bigger!

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: One thing that makes me unique is the fact I am dedicated and will never quit. Another thing that makes me unique is my urge to help everybody who needs it. If other players need help, I go and help the best I can, and I do this to build bridges and gain friendships, so I always help, no matter what I'm doing at the time.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I can do a variety of things including farming, Designing, Building and Leading a team project!

12. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    @Captain_Death_33

Yes, I have access to both.

I would like to make new friends on ECC, and be able to host events with them. I would also enjoy being a part of more groups on ECC. I also think it would be a pleasant experience to join such a big group on ECC. I would like to be able to feel like I am making a contribution to something on ECC. I feel like this it.

I think I should be accepted because I can always help. I would be very dedicated to this team. I think I can make a positive impact on Team America with my presence on the team.

I believe what makes me unique is my dedication. I can put in time every day to help the team out. I also believe I am extremely loyal. I am also willing to help anyone, and I often try to be as patient as possible when I do.

I would like to think I specialize in designing, but I try to balance all of my skills equally.

13. none1009

none1009 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

14. littlegman10

littlegman10 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    BackstageMC

Both, though I prefer Skype.

I've been on the server for a good while, although very active for a lesser amount of time, and I thought it was time to step up to a bigger platform to help newer players from.

I'm usually active during the weekday mornings, when only a few other members are online, so we would be able to coordinate work on the server almost around the clock.

I really have no extremely defining qualities that would make me any better than some other applicants, but people have told me I have a level head, and an ability to stay cool under pressure.

Farming is my specialty, most specifically End Farming and End Farm construction.

I'd like to thank those who look over this application, and those that accept it if I do get accepted to the party.
    -Backstage

15. CreativeCoder

CreativeCoder Builder

Ratings:
    +61
    What is your in-game name?: CreativeSoum

Do you have access to Skype or Discord?: No, I am not allowed, sorry.

Why do you want to join America?: I want to help make the server better, and I want to help people who are new to the server in getting themselves started, which seems to align with a lot of America's mission. I also want to get some help from some of the more experienced ECC players in the party, so that I can step up my game, and help pass my possibly newfound knowledge to others who need it (especially those starting out). I currently run a Builders+ town, so it gives me a lot of opportunity to interact with these types of people.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: I think that I should be accepted because I want to spread a positive impact in the community, and make everyone feel welcome. When people join new environments, they are in need to supportive people around them. Most of the current America team does that a lot, through various methods, (for example answering questions, doing free ereps, etc) and it would be my pleasure to go to sleep at night knowing that I had helped at least one person join an environment which they wouldn't necessarily have felt comfortable in.

What makes you unique from all the other applicants?: I think that I have a growth mindset, which has helped me in various other things inside and outside of ECC. I also think that I have a determination to finish things that I challenge myself to do. This has also helped me in my current journey at ECC, and my other adventures in general life, and I hope to be able to continue with it.

What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?: I am not particularly good at any of the mentioned topics, but I am good at persuading people, settling conflicts by understanding both sides of the scenario, and other related social skills. However, I am training to get better at fishing and farming, by devoting as much time as I can put in during my summer break.

On a more personal note, thank you for reading my application and considering me to join this party :). Feel free to ask me any questions with an ingame /mail and I will try my best to answer it for you!

16. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66

green_tiger77

No

It seems like a friendly and good community. I need something to do when I get bored. Also I want to help builders/ people who need help.(Pump farming is really boring.)

I have no party either and no friends. I am active almost everyday.
    I don't have features and I am co-mayor of only 2 towns (Most have their own town.)
    I am good at redstone and getting bored.

#16 green_tiger77, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  17. brickster421

brickster421 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2

brickster421 (it's actually not capitalized)

Yes, but I'm not entirely positive how to use it. I would have to experiment.

I think it would be interesting to be a part of something that isn't the typical way of doing things, that anybody could do.

When I'm given assignments I'm truly passionate about, I tend to go above and beyond the expectations.

For one I think I'm able to think outside of the box, and if I need to, I can complete large repetitive tasks, that most people might not have the attention span to complete. (also Im pretty smart :p)

Im pretty good at putting together large ideas, i.e. I'm currently trying to build a castle. I'm also a pretty good builder. I do work a little slow when I havn't yet decided what I'm trying to do, but I pretty much always build exactly what is in my mind.

Thanks for this opportunity! Hope I get chosen!​

18. Shikamaru7273

Shikamaru7273 Builder

Ratings:
    +10
    Master_Kyonshee

Do you have access to Discord?:
    No, but I do have Skype and TeamSpeak

I have been looking for ways to get more involved in ECC, and this seems like a good place to start.

I hope to be a valuable asset to the team, however I can.

I am a master chess player and an Eagle Scout (unique enough?)

In terms of Minecraft-specific skills, redstone circuitry is my specialty. I would say that farming is one of my skills, but so can anyone. In general, I have excellent administrative and problem-solving skills. If given the opportunity, I'd like to take on a leadership position in the team once I have proven myself.

19. tanapeti

tanapeti Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +27
    tanapeti
    Do you have access to Discord?:
    I have.
    I have always been playing solo in ecc and I would like to make some new friends.
    I always like to work and have fun with others. I am quite some time in this server and I would like to contribute on making it as good as it used to be. I think that it would be easier to achieve that united, as a group.
    Honestly, nothing really. I just think I'm ready to join.
    I mostly play survival games and I believe I have become good. I also like farming and fishing. I am trying to train my mcmmo now.

20. Nico1210

Nico1210 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +173
    Nico1210
    Do you have access to and use Discord?:
    Yes.
    I would like to join America because I want to be part of this talented group of people which I once was part of. I think I can do more in a team than alone. I would like to help the team and contribute to it as much as I can. Furthermore, I prefer being part of a team since more can be achieved. Greater, bigger things.
    I think I should be accepted because I'm willing to help the team as much as I can and because I have previous experience in teams. I also have experience in some of the areas mentioned below. Furthermore, I'm very passionate in what I do and I never give up. I'm always giving new ideas, trying to implement things, etc.
    Nothing really. I'm just like the others. I have made mistakes but I'm willing to right my wrongs. If I could say one good thing that stand out about me is that I'm very enthusiastic and passionate about what I do. I never give up on my friends and my teammates. I'm always giving new ideas and such as said above.
    What are you good at doing (ex, Farming, Building, Designing)?
    I'm good at farming, mining and management. I don't really build or design since those are my weak points. Despite that, I'm pretty good at mining, gathering, farming, planning, proposing new ideas and administrating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.