[Payment Plan] Sale of Eff10 Axe

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by CptOrion, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptOrion

CptOrion Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +24
    IGN:
    @toddtedd

Users Involved in this Contract:

@xpurexcorex

General Purpose of Contract:

The sale of @xpurexcorex Efficiency 10 axe (ID:#JBLNDHMI) to @toddtedd on payment plan totalling the amount of 480k + 100k upfront payment.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • Upon approval of the contract, I @toddtedd agree to make the transfer of 100k upfront payment within 24 hours of this contract being approved.
    • I @toddtedd agree to the repayment of 50k a week, dates of which are highlighted below:
    - 7/03/2018 - 50k (430k) - REFERENCE: Payment1 toddtedd
    - 14/03/2018 - 50k (380k) - REF: Payment2 toddtedd
    - 21/03/2018 - 50k (330k) - REF: Payment3 toddtedd
    - 28/03/2018 - 50k (280k) - REF: Payment4 toddtedd
    - 04/04/2018 - 50k (230k) - REF: Payment5 toddtedd
    - 11/04/2018 - 50k (180k) - REF: Payment6 toddtedd
    - 18/04/2018 - 50k (130k) - REF: Payment7 toddtedd
    - 25/04/2018 - 50k (80k) - REF: Payment8 toddtedd
    - 02/05/2018 - 80k (0) - REF: Payment9 toddtedd
    NOTE: Payments will be made via the forums.
    • I @toddtedd, reserve the right to make payments earlier if I wish to do so.
    • I @toddtedd, reserve the right to withdraw from this contract. In doing so I accept that I lose all money which has already been paid, and return the item to @xpurexcorex within 24 hours of notifying him of the withdraw.
    • Should toddtedd break or lose the axe, they will be liable for the outstanding amount to xpurexcorex as instructed in the payment plan.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • Upon approval of this contract, I, @xpurexcorex , agree to give @toddtedd the Efficiency 10 axe within 24 hours of receipt of the 100k upfront payment.
    • I @xpurexcorex agree to transfer tool ownership of the Efficiency 10 axe upon final payment of the Efficiency 10 Axe to @toddtedd within 24 hours of final payment
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

#1 CptOrion, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  2. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    IGN:
    @xpurexcorex

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

3. CptOrion

CptOrion Mayor

Ratings:
    +24
    Note: Removed the emoji's which were accidentally created. Not sure if you need to re-agree.

4. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    IGN:
    @xpurexcorex

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

5. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    So there are a few things that need editing slightly in this contract before it can be accepted.

For these clauses, seeing as you stated payments will be done via the forums, you both might not be online at the time of the first or last payment going through, therefore you need to add time frames for when the axe will be given to toddtedd after the first payment has been sent; and how long after the last payment has been sent that the /own will be transferred.

Also you will need to add in a clause that states what will happen if the axe is lost or broken, e.g. If @toddtedd breaks/loses the axe he will still be required to make the payments.

Then once these changes have been made, @xpurexcorex will just need to re-agree.

#5 GeorgiaMC, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  6. CptOrion

CptOrion Mayor

Ratings:
    +24
  7. GeorgiaMC

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    @toddtedd you also need the own ID of the axe stated at least once throughout the contract. Then once that's done, everything should be good.

8. CptOrion

CptOrion Mayor

Ratings:
    +24
    @xpurexcorex Please could you advice they own ID on the axe.

9. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump

Ratings:
    +1,131
    IGN:
    @xpurexcorex

yes

10. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump

Ratings:
    +1,131
    IGN:
    @xpurexcorex

yes

11. CptOrion

CptOrion Mayor

Ratings:
    +24
    @xpurexcorex I need the Item ID of the axe currently For the contract

12. CptOrion

CptOrion Mayor

Ratings:
    +24
    #12 CptOrion, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  13. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump

Ratings:
    +1,131
    IGN:
    @xpurexcorex

yes

14. GeorgiaMC

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Alright, everything looks good now. Remember to take screenshots of all transactions that occur.

Locked - Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.