Pixel Art Service

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by clou44, Oct 18, 2012.

1. clou44

clou44 Professional Forum Stalker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,171
    PIXEL ART SERVICE
    Get your pixel art today!
    Now accepting 2D and 3D CUSTOM pixel art jobs!
    The base cost for a custom pixel art design is $200. I will create an outline on paint to message you.
    If you decide to have me build it, it will be 5k for the first hour of building, 1k for every additional hour of building required.​
    I will tell you about how long it will take me to build (within 1 hour). You will obtain the materials and place them in a chest by the site. You must be online when I begin building.
    I will work for 1 hour, and then you must pay the first 5k. After the first payment, I will message each hour for additional payment. If I do not receive payment after the first hour, I will stop working. If I do not receive the first payment within 1 day, I will demolish the structure and the deal will be cancelled. I will return the materials to the chest. If additional payments (beyond 1 hour) are not received, I will not continue working, but I will leave what is already done for you to finish or demolish yourself, until I am paid.
    There are no refunds after I begin building, but if you decide you do not like the structure after approving the outline, I will demolish it and return the materials to you at no extra cost.​
    Below are some examples of my work.​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Message me in game or on the forums if you have questions or if you would like to hire me.

#1 clou44, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  2. Gold_Digger_5000

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Where these done on ECC?

3. clou44

Ratings:
    +1,171
    No. I will be working on the enderman statue (to be used as 2 apartments, one in the head and one in the diamond block) in Awesometopia within the next week or so, but all of the pictures are from my single player creative mode. They were built without using fly, so that I could practice for building in ECC.

*edit*

You can now view the Enderman statue in Awesometopia (crezarius), and you can see Link in Funkytown (thenfunk). I am currently working on an Eiffel Tower in France (pruneda98) and I am working on starting a very-time-consuming-but-really-awesome project in Maerimydra (kmaxwell). I think most of these people have teleport if you would like to view them :)

*edit again*

I have just finished the Eiffel Tower in France. Pm Pruneda98 for information on buying a plot with a lovely view!

#3 clou44, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  4. Crezarius

Crezarius Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +32
    I highly recommend Clou44's work. If you have been thinking about contracting somebody to build you something, search no more. You have found your person. Clou is both very quick and efficient. Her skills goes without saying. Just see the link below for a view of it on the live map.

http://mc.ecocitycraft.com:81/?worl...x=-4682.139033066161&y=64&z=4114.622878285084

Don't hesistate and contact her today! You will not regret it.

5. thenfunk

thenfunk Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    I also highly recommend the pixel art statues created by Clou44! She is professional, her work is of the highest calibre, and she is someone who would consistently check-in and work with my own needs to ensure that it was the statue that I wanted. The second my statue was done, it drew eyes from all neighbouring towns, and all I could say was that I wanted another built immediately! As Crezarius said above, if you are looking for that special something to make your own town/lot/whatever pop with your own personal flair, delay no longer and contact Clou44 today!

P.S. Here is a map link with her statue in view! http://mc.ecocitycraft.com:81/?worl...x=-4579.248025483953&y=64&z=4274.082428362215

6. Schloty

Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
    that winnie the poo is sexy

7. clou44

Ratings:
    +1,171
    heh, thanks!

8. Dwite_

Dwite_ /warp lakewood
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +200
    I really want to hire you, but I have no idea what I would want you to build XD

9. clou44

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Thanks Dwite, just think about it a bit, as I'm actually unable to get on the server right now due to the hurricane. Also, I am in the middle of building a giant Eiffel Tower (twice the size as the one above) on ECC, so that will take another day or two once I am back on. :D

10. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    So clou lets say if I want a statue of me saluting. Do you think you will be able to accomplish that? And also what would be your rates for a statue of that caliber? Very good work btw:)

11. clou44

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I think that could be arranged, dgam. I'm assuming you want it of your skin, in which case I would need to find you in game to take some screenshots, I would then need 200 to start the design in paint, that should take about an hour or two. I am also assuming you would want it 3d, like the statues at spawn, so it would probably cost about 6-8k, not including materials, which will vary depending on your skin. Before I start building I would send you a msg on the forums with all of the materials that would be required and a pic of the prototype, which I like to build in my single player just so you have an idea of the final design. You can decide if you would like any changes at that point. If you would like to continue, I'll need to see where you want it built, and I will need the first 5k an hour after I start building.

#11 clou44, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  12. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Alright clou let me pay off some debts and make some money. Ill message you when Im ready.