Pontvert Incorporation - Mass and local wooden dealers, Long Live the Wooden Bridge

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Matberry, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    Pontvert Incorporation
    Long live the Wooden Bridge
    100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RECORD!
    From plates to slabs, from logs to sticks, we have all your essentials in wood.
    Pontvert Incorporation is here to sell wood at just a few cents above the server price, meaning that you can have large supplies of any wood types for virtually nothing.

Based in Cookietown, we're a growing industry with several workers already participating for low-cost and exceptional customer services, and we want to prepare you for a revolution in Ecocitycraftian wood industries.

Our aims here at Pontvert Incoporation are two - the first to revive the wood industry, the second to ensure good customer services. We've currently achieved a 100% customer satisfaction record, and we're happy for this. We will also employ workers (see the application in this thread).

We currently have one store in Cookietown on Riverbrook Road, just behind the Portal Room of the Town Hall, and a farm on the other side of town alongside two farms in the wild, one near Cookietown and one close to Paris' border as a help in the project of the rejuvenation of the wild around Paris. We also have a farm in Sinder33 alongside The New Sindarian Store.

We also have a store in Pruneda98's France, just to the right of the Town Portal. This is our most active store and has gained us notable reputation. Thank you to all the residents of France. We also have a store in Sinder33, and will expand in early 2013 into Bristolshore, Highwind and Carnitine.

If you have a town, and would be interested to have Pontvert Incorporation serving your residents, please inform us and we can assess.

You can order large stocks of wood from us using the application found in this thread, or you can ask to be recruited using the application found in this thread. Note that you may secretly order large quantities via /pm in-game, /mail in-game or through a forum conversation.

You can buy shares in our company here.

Pontvert Incorporation
    Long live the Wooden Bridge

#1 Matberry, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  2. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    JOB APPLICATION:

IGN:
    Experience in woodcutting:
    Do you accept that you will be given permissions to Cookietown, which are not to be abused and are not to be sold, if you are accepted?:
    Do you understand that if it is seen that you are not active in the Incorporation, your permissions will be taken?:
    Do you understand that you are allowed to keep small quantities of wood from the Incorporation for personal usage only?:
    By posting this application, you have agreed to the Terms of Service. Correct?:

Workers shall be paid on what they sell, above server price by a few cents, to the incorporation. Woodcutting is a very low-profitable business, and you cannot expect to make more than $1,000 an hour.

Profits in the Incorporation are given to those who own the Incorporation, and some of it may be given back to the Incorporation for future expenses and growth.
    The only people with appropriate authority to handle applications are Matberry (Head of the Incorporation) and Gernen (Chief of Staff/Deputy head of the Incorporation).
    LEGITIMATE WORKERS:

Cookietown Farm:
    *HIRING NEW WORKERS*
    - Gernen (Benefactor/Deputy Head)
    - KingWikiWiki (Worker Grade II)
    - CHOMPIN_02 (Worker Grade I)
    - Mudkiqo_o (Worker Grade I)
    - I_B_Smangin_it (Worker Grade I)
    - Adamski626 (Worker Grade I)
    - Buzzlimited (Worker Grade I)
    - Jason1964 (Worker Grade I)
    - Scuttt (Worker Grade I)

Sinder33 Farm:
    *HIRING LOCAL WORKERS ONLY*
    - No workers

MANAGERIAL POSITIONS:

We operate some Managerial positions within the Incorporation itself, and will be looking for some more managers in the future, specifically store managers, whose job it will be to inform Pontvert Incorporation when stocks are running low or a large amount of money is due to be collected. We're not looking for anything extraordinarily brilliant for our store managers: just a local neighbour who can check up on the store daily. Below is the list for current managerial positions in the Incorporation:

Company Owner: Matberry
    Deputy Owner: Gernen

Head of Workers and Applications: Gernen
    Secretary: Gernen
    Cookietown Branch Manager: Matberry
    Store of France Branch Manager: CoobaDiver
    Sixteenth Flag of Bristolshore Branch Manager: Matberry

#2 Matberry, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  3. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    LARGE QUANTITY APPLICATION:

IGN:
    Reason for applying (optional):
    How much of which item do you need?:
    Will you use our Item Claims Centre for receiving your items?*:
    • If so, which of our Item Claims Centre will you use?*:
    Do you understand that we may not allow any discounts so that we can keep low prices on all our items?:
    Do you understand that your application may take some days, depending on the quantity of your request?:
    Do you understand that, as per the server rules, either party in the transaction is allowed to distrust the other, and we may close the trade at any time? We will only refund you if a transaction of money had taken place, and either party is in its power to file a report against the other for scamming?:
    If you are banned or unable to collect your items, do you understand that your items will not be reserved and will be sold to other users?:

The Item Claims Centre is a centre where you can collect large quantities of items regardless of whether Customer Services is available or not. If you refuse to use the Items Centre, you may have to wait until both parties are online, therefore your application may be delayed in completion. We have three Item Claims Centres currently available: one in France, one in Bristolshore and one in Cookietown, and if you do not specify which one you will use, we will automatically assign you to one.

To claim your items via the Item Claims Centre, you will need to visit it (instructions provided upon completion of the trade). There, you may be presented with a chest containing your items and a trade sign above it with the price you paid for it. By agreeing to use the Item Claims Centre, you agree that we may file a report against you if the items are taken without payment under the section of scamming.

#3 Matberry, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  4. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    Our Stores (prices found there):
    Cookietown Store (Riverbrook Road, Cookietown):
    1 - At Floor #15 of the Town Portals, red line, enter the CookieTgate portal for Cookietown.

2 -Once at the Cookietown Town Hall, exit through the double wooden doors and turn left.

3 - Continue walking down and take the first left onto Hartland Road

4 - At the end of Hartland Road, turn left again onto Riverbrook Lane

5 - Continue all the way down Riverbrook Lane, and turn left onto Riverside Walk.

6 - Take note of the sandstone building on the left-hand side of the road. Enter through one of the entrances, and welcome to Cookietown Riverbrook Road Store.

Below is a map to help visitors:

[​IMG]

Store of France (France):
    1. Go to Floor #16 of town portals.

2. Go through FranceGate (blue line)

3. Leave the plaza and immediately turn right.

4. Enter through the red-brick building on the right. You are now at our Store of France.

The New Sindarian (Main road, Sinder33):

1. Go to Floor #17 of Town Portals.

2. Go through Maerimydra's portal (red line)

3. Leave the portal room (the statue) and do a 180-degrees-turn round it until you are facing NORTH.

4. Continue through Maerimydra's circles, and cross the Maerimydra Bridge into Sinder33.

5. Keep note on to the RIGHT-hand side of the road. You should see a small stone-brick building partially taking up a 35x10 plot. Enter this building, and welcome to The New Sindarian Store!

Sixteenth Flag of Bristolshore Store (Bristolshore):
    1. Go to Floor #18 of Town Portals.

2. Enter through the Catland Portal (red line)

3. Leave the portal room and take a 90-degrees-turn to the right. Carry straight ahead.

4. You should reach the border of the town, with a fence-arch in front. Pass through it.

5. Turn left and continue left until you meet a cobblestone-path on the right-hand side that separates a forest from a lake.

6. Note the buildings on the left. When you see an oak-wood-and-glass 10x10, leave the cobblestone path and enter the store.

7. Welcome to The Sixteenth Flag of Bristolshore Store!

We sell all wood-related items: from jukeboxes to sticks, to boats and rails, in our Cookietown Riverbrook Road Store.
    In the Store of France, we sell logs, planks, leaves, saplings and apples, and it is currently our most-visited store.
    If you're looking for logs, planks, leaves, saplings, apples, stairs or apples, you can buy them in stacks of sixteen at the Sixteenth Flag of Bristolshore Store.
    In The New Sindarian, we only sell planks, apples and logs.
    Our general price for a stack of logs is $28.70 and for a stack of planks it is $7. Market prices are almost triple that in certain stores, with a recorded half-price-from-market sales on our collections of leaves. For anyone wishing to buy large quantities, it is advised you refer yourself to the large quantity application, but please feel free to look at our stores first!
    We will offer discounts if we see it suitable for large quantity applications, and base all quotes for prices on the prices for the larger quantity possible (e.g. we will charge you $287 for 10 stacks of oak wood [$28.70 per 64], not $288 [$0.45 per 1])
    Large quantity applications have the following discounted prices:
    $770 for a small chest of logs
    $1,540 for a large chest of logs
    You will never be given discounts for large quantity applications on small chests, due to the fact that any lower and server price has risk of being equalled. We will not hesitate to cancel any trades that demand a lower bargain, unless a suitable reason is given.

#4 Matberry, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  5. Dana_Teach

Dana_Teach Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN: Dana_Teach
    Experience in woodcutting: Basically all of my Minecraft life :)
    Rank: Builder, but I'm looking to upgrade to Resident soon!
    Do you accept that you will be given permissions to Cookietown, which are not to be abused and are not to be sold, if you are accepted?: Yes.
    Do you understand that if it is seen that you are not active in the Incorporation, your permissions will be taken?: Yes.
    Do you understand that you are allowed to keep small quantities of wood from the Incorporation for personal usage only?: Yes.

Thanks for the consideration! :)

6. Dana_Teach

Dana_Teach Builder

Ratings:
    +1
    Mail if I'm offline or PM if I'm on if you are interested in hiring me! :D

7. phiphiphi

phiphiphi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +167
    LARGE QUANTITY APPLICATION:

IGN: Phiphiphi
    Reason for applying: TO build my giant apartment.
    Have you checked our stores if there are any large quantities?: No, but I probably need more than you have.
    How much of which item do you need?: 1 small chest of spruce logs. The dark ones from winter biomes.
    According to our price list, how much will you be paying for this?: I dont know where your price list is. Please enlighten me.
    Where do you want to pick up your items?: Just tell me where to.
    Do you understand that we will not allow any discounts so that we can keep low prices on all our items?: Im not here fora discount, im here to buy wood. Shut up and take my money.
    Do you understand that your application may take some days, depending on the quantity of your request?: Yes.

8. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    Working on it, we aim to have your order completed by next week.

9. CoobaDiver

CoobaDiver Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    IGN: CoobaDiver
    Experience in woodcutting: Ummm a little? Enough for the job I think

Do you accept that you will be given permissions to Cookietown, which are not to be abused and are not to be sold, if you are accepted?: Yes
    Do you understand that if it is seen that you are not active in the Incorporation, your permissions will be taken?: Yes
    Do you understand that you are allowed to keep small quantities of wood from the Incorporation for personal usage only?: I don't need it but thanks

I can begin working immediately

10. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    Your applications have been put in a spreadsheet, but I'm afraid I've decided not to get any workers yet. Sorry guys! I'll contact you when I have a vacancy, though.

11. Dana_Teach

Dana_Teach Builder

Ratings:
    +1
  12. CoobaDiver

CoobaDiver Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    Sounds good to me

13. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    Successfully completed at the price of $1,020 (your changed quote sadly had an error in it, but you have been given a discount) three days before predicted arrival. Your items are waiting for claiming at the Riverbrook Road Store in Cookietown.

TO RECLAIM:

1 - At Floor #15 of the Town Portals, red line, enter the CookieTgate portal for Cookietown.
    2 -Once at the Cookietown Town Hall, exit through the double wooden doors and turn left.
    3 - Continue walking down and take the first left onto Hartland Road
    4 - At the end of Hartland Road, turn left again onto Riverbrook Lane
    5 - Continue all the way down Riverbrook Lane, and turn left onto Riverside Walk.
    6 - Take note of the sandstone building on the left-hand side of the road. Enter through one of the two double iron doors of the sandstone building where it says "Large Quantity Claim Centre"
    7 - Proceed inside and locate your chest, marked "Customer #1"
    8 - Hit the trade sign to be charged your amount, then take the logs in the chest. If the trade sign has already been paid for, you do not need to pay for it again.
    9 - Once finished, there is no need to notify Pontvert Incorporation. Thank you for using us, and enjoy your items.

WE WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, OPTIONAL NEVERTHELESS:

1 - Was the time taken to create your items good?
    2 - Was the price adequate?
    3 - Overall, how good did you find the company?
    4 - Would you recommend using the company to other users?
    5 - Do you have any further suggestions/complaints?

Thank you for using Pontvert Incorporation.
    We hope to see you again another time.

#13 Matberry, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  14. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    *NEWS* EXPANSION PLANS UNDERGOING COMPLETION!

15. phiphiphi

phiphiphi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +167
    I'll write a review once I geth e. Ugh I hate typing on my phone.

16. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    NEWLY OPENING STORES:
    1. STORE OF FRANCE: A new store just to the right of France's Town Portal selling wood and essential materials, including gravel, sand and cobble, in stacks of 1, 16 and 64. The store will also have a Large Quantity Item Claims Centre that will be easier to access for non-Cookietown citizens. Portal floor #16, blue line. Completion date aimed for the 31/01/2013.
    2. THE NEW SINDARIAN: A small, modern store in Sinder33, on the main, central road, built to commemorate the destruction of The Sindarian store, which once stood in its place and was closed for reconstruction at the Sandstone Town Hall just opposite the store. This store will sell wood in stacks of 1, 16 and 64. An agricultural tree farm for Pontvert Incorporation will be only a street away. No town portal is available yet, but use Maerimydra's (Floor #17, red line). Walk is approximately three minutes to the North. Completion date aimed for the 5/02/2013.

#16 Matberry, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  17. TheYoungGun

TheYoungGun Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    JOB APPLICATION:

IGN:TheYoungGun
    Experience in woodcutting:I am a level 3 woodcutting, but I know how to make farms if that is what you are talking about.
    Do you accept that you will be given permissions to Cookietown, which are not to be abused and are not to be sold, if you are accepted?:Yes, sir.
    Do you understand that if it is seen that you are not active in the Incorporation, your permissions will be taken?:Yes, sir.
    Do you understand that you are allowed to keep small quantities of wood from the Incorporation for personal usage only?:Yes, sir

Workers shall be paid on what they sell, above server price by a few cents, to the incorporation. Woodcutting is a very low-profitable business, and you cannot expect to make more than $1,000 an hour.

Also we can make a shop in ember if you would like. (My town) Matberry

18. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    Hiya! I'll definitely look into a shop in your town, but for now I'm afraid I'm not looking for workers. This will change as the Incorporation gets bigger, though, and I'll definitely look back on your application. Thanks!

19. phiphiphi

phiphiphi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +167
    1 - Was the time taken to create your items good? Yep, very fast.
    2 - Was the price adequate?: Great price, I needed them in bulk and cheap.
    3 - Overall, how good did you find the company?: Pretty awesome! Keep this running!
    4 - Would you recommend using the company to other users?: Yes!
    5 - Do you have any further suggestions/complaints?: No.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Schloty

Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
    IGN: Schloty21
    Reason for applying: I need wood duh.
    Have you checked our stores if there are any large quantities?: Nope
    How much of which item do you need?: Small chest of logs
    Will you use our Item Claims Centre for receiving your items?*: Sure
    • If so, which of our Item Claims Centre will you use?*: Doesn't matter to me.
    Do you understand that we may not allow any discounts so that we can keep low prices on all our items?: Yep
    Do you understand that your application may take some days, depending on the quantity of your request?: Yep
    Do you understand that, as per the server rules, either party in the transaction is allowed to distrust the other, and we may close the trade at any time? We will only refund you if a transaction of money had taken place, and either party is in its power to file a report against the other for scamming?:
    If you are banned or unable to collect your items, do you understand that your items will not be reserved and will be sold to other users?: Yep, could't see why you wouldn't trust me but I understand.