[Resident Application] autumn12y

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Builders+)' started by autumn12y, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. autumn12y

autumn12y Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    autumn12y
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes.
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    I started a little bit ago (Sorry I like to write...), and the first day someone was nice enough to let me build in their town. While building a building (not sure what it is yet), I went to the mining world and found a mine shaft. From then on I just built, explored and gathered items (the town had a farm but I just used it for food). Through out all this I would hear people needing items for shops or buildings, and I noticed I had that stuff. Most of the time I just gave it to them. Today I gave a few flowers to Imabankingthing (for his shop), who in turn insisted on giving me something for them. I asked for blue orchids and in turn, he teleported me to a swamp and gave me a bunch of bone meal. I used some of the bone meal on the orchids, and the rest on more of the flowers he needed as a thanks. He asked for more gardening stuff a little later and I went through my chests (I like to dabble in herbalism). He asked if I wanted to rank up, I said yes and he gave me the rest of the money I needed to rank up. And here I am...
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.

2. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Congratulations on resident and thank you for helping me stock up on flowers today.

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Congratulations on Resident!

Added

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.