Runescape Investment Firm

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by kevinwelch2001, Jul 20, 2016.

1. kevinwelch2001

kevinwelch2001 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +164
    I started a runescape investment firm, in order to invest in it, you can buy a share at 1 mil per share i use that money to flip and make huge returns, you get paid per week based on the profits I made, i take a 20% management fee. If you want to sell there are two options, First option is selling to another player for as much as you please (shares in the firm are limited and will be worth a lot since i make high returns), the second one is selling back to the firm (not always possible but most of the time it is) for 1 mil.

I average about 35% return per day. and at lowest I make a %10 return on gp.
    Right now I'm selling 99 shares in total (1 share is already sold)
    if you want some good money you can invest.

One share at 1 mil should make you at least 600k per week, however since I charge a management fee that gives more leverage and can get the profit per share up to numbers higher than 1 mil per share per week.

First person to buy 5 share's or more will receive one extra share for free!

Conditions:
    -I take %20 of the profit that your shares makes (example would be if i make 800k with your 1 mil, 200k goes to me, 600k goes to you!)
    -When you buy your first share's you will have your account locked for 2 weeks (won't be able to sell shares back to firm or other players
    -the firm won't always buy back shares
    -the investor will understand that sometimes profits are lower than expected.
    -Cash may be withheld in the chance that their is not enough to hand out for your pay out (As in cash may be invested)

If you are intrested in investing your hard earned money in runescape please pm me.

Here is our spreadsheet!:

#1 kevinwelch2001, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. kevinwelch2001

kevinwelch2001 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +164
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  3. kevinwelch2001

kevinwelch2001 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +164
    We have stopped taking in investments for now. will be open to the public soon

4. polltax

polltax seldom right but never in doubt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +466