Sale of Eff7 on a Payment Plan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by RaginDevonian, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    IGN:
    @RaginDevonian

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Redpandapenguin

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale of eff7 pickaxe
    ID:

#JAX3GKKG

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Agrees to give @Redpandapenguin the eff7 #JAX3GKKG within 48 hours of contract approval

Agrees to create payment signs at /warp fairborn before the tool is transferred
    7 payment sign selling 10 items 10k each

Agrees to change ownership of the tool to the buyer within 48 hours of him completing payments on the tool.

Agrees not to remove money from any sign until that sign has been filled with 100k

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    Agrees to pay 100k weekly for 7 weeks to the signs at /warp fairborn (this totals 700,000 ECD)
    -Due Dates:
    March 10, 2018 12:00 AM (EST)
    March 17, 2018 12:00 AM (EST)
    March 24, 2018 12:00 AM (EST)
    March 31, 2018 12:00 AM (EST)
    April 7, 2018 12:00 AM (EST)
    April 14, 2018 12:00 AM (EST)

April 21, 2018 12:00 AM (EST)

Agrees that if the eff7 #JAX3GKKG is broken or lost, @Redpandapenguin must still pay @RaginDevonian the full 100k/week until the full 700k is paid with the same deadlines.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. Redpandapenguin

Redpandapenguin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +87
    IGN:
    @Redpandapenguin

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

3. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Contract looks good! Don't forget to double tap F2 to take time stamped screenshots of each payment.

Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.