Sale of Spawntown #8

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by ClarinetPhoenix, Oct 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    IGN:
    @ClarinetPhoenix

Users involved in this contract:
    @WickedHobo
    @twistedjonny

General Purpose of Contract:
    Certify sale of spawn town #8 to Clar

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I agree to send WickedHobo any information necessary to create the town within 24 hours of contract approval.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

Twistedjonny agrees that the town has been legally sold to Clar.

WickedHobo agrees to transfer technical/legal ownership of the spawn town to Clar within 48 hours of the application being accepted and the town being placed.

WickedHobo agrees to add ClarinetPhoenix as owner of the spawn town and remove himself within 48 hours of the placement of the town

WickedHobo agrees that this contract may also allow ClarinetPhoenix to apply for the transfer of official ownership via either a Town Transfer Application or any future means of doing so.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    IGN:
    @twistedjonny

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. WickedHobo

WickedHobo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 Ex-GA
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +428
    Everything looks good! Make sure to take screenshots and keep track of any transactions.

CONTRACT APPROVED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.