Santa's Last Ride!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by FamilyFurst, Dec 20, 2017.

?

If you do not win the crate, what prizes do you think would be cool in game prize to randomly give?

Poll closed Dec 25, 2017.
  1. Max Tools (Not Star)

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. 20k Ecd

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  3. 25 Nstars

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  4. (X) hours of free help of mine to help you do what you want.

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FamilyFurst

FamilyFurst Ecc King of Koopa's
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +141
    So, Santa's sleigh is going to be full, and I still have to some how pack on a Star Crate key, or two if possible. I will not be able to secure the crate key, so it is unpredictable where it might land.

To apply, reply to this post with following:
    Ign:

Have you been banned before? (No need to know why, I can find that out)

Is there a certain Christmas or Holiday in the past that has impacted you immensely, and tell me about it?

Would you like to nominate someone other than yourself? (This has *NO* effect if you choose not to nominate someone, might be other prizes, just more in-game related)

How has Ecc helped you in the past, maybe through a rough time, friends being supportive, or maybe just some tough love and advice?

For this giveaway, I will be consulting with different people, to just talk, and see if maybe this giveaway could have more impact on them vs someone else. This would still only affect each person in a minor way.

2. Zombie_Jamboree

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +240
    Zombie_Jamboree

Never been banned or even warned. I'm a good girl.

One Christmas, I didn't have much money. We're on welfare..but we heard a knock at the door and it was the Elks and they gave our family gift cards worth over $200! We used some for presents and some for food.We ran out of food stamps. I was crying when I was hugging them.

I would like to nominate 3 people..Ghostsjack01, Jacob43365 and Stigarose. They are very generous to me and good friends.

I have 2 kids..when they go to sleep, I get to play on here with people other than a 9 and 3 year old. Somewhat adults. Most of my friends live far away so I don't have lots of friends to hang out with in rl. ECC is a getaway from the real world for me. I can relax and enjoy it.

3. FamilyFurst

Ratings:
    +141
    @Zombie_Jamboree

I have 2 kids..when they go to sleep, I get to play on here with people other than a 9 and 3 year old. Somewhat adults. Most of my friends live far away so I don't have lots of friends to hang out with in rl. ECC is a getaway from the real world for me. I can relax and enjoy it.

Well, when I am cognitive, feel free to chat with me. I am one of the older players I know of, being a ripe young age of 30+ with a little girl. Good luck on giveaway!

4. Hackney_Builder

Hackney_Builder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
    Ign:
    @Hackney_Builder

Have you been banned before? (No need to know why, I can find that out)of
    Yes.

Is there a certain Christmas or Holiday in the past that has impacted you immensely, and tell me about it?
    Not really.

Would you like to nominate someone other than yourself? (This has *NO* effect if you choose not to nominate someone, might be other prizes, just more in-game related)
    No. I have no friends here. -_-

How has Ecc helped you in the past, maybe through a rough time, friends being supportive, or maybe just some tough love and advice?
    It gave me something to do and somewhere to relax, and I'm much better for it.

5. Zombie_Jamboree

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +240
    Thanks! I got 2 boys. I'm 41 until April.

6. Conorx

Conorx Its well and truly Big Boy Season
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +293
    Ign:
    Conorx.

Have you been banned before?
    Numerous times, yes.

Not really. My christmas' are fairly mundane yet i am happy with everything I have, including family etc.

@Magiix
    Hes a cool fella and deserves a star item.

Yeah, just having friends and people to talk to on the server has always helped me pick myself up when down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. _Mandy

_Mandy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +91
    Ign: @_Mandy

Have you been banned before? (No need to know why, I can find that out) Yes.

Is there a certain Christmas or Holiday in the past that has impacted you immensely, and tell me about it? Yes my great grandmother died last year at Christmas time....We were very sad but we still had an amazing Christmas with my relatives.

Would you like to nominate someone other than yourself? (This has *NO* effect if you choose not to nominate someone, might be other prizes, just more in-game related) @RyanJayOlson @pat2100 @spaenjj I nominate all three of them :)

Ecc has had a huge impact on my life when I get home from college I finish my studies then I cannot wait to get on and play with some dear friends!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    Ign:
    KingCharlie9

Technically, no. I was banned, but it was deemed 'wrongful' by ServerAdmins... so it doesn't really count.

Last year (2016), I flew out on vacation for Christmas. Instead of sticking inside away from the cold, I was sunbathing and complaining of heat on my holiday. Most of my family came, and of all my life - it was the best Christmas I ever had.

I'd like to nominate @Lurxolt and @Cardinal_Crown. Both have been kind, helpful players to me and others - I haven't seen them do a wrong deed!
    Also @Ladyvamptress - the most generous person I know! Ladyv deserves something in reward for the positive person she is.

Once, I was extremely sad. For reasons too personal to put here, but when I logged on, people cheered me up, gave me advice and more.
    Also, this year, I really understood how strong communities can be. Never in my life have I seen such a strong bond between people who have never even met irl - and I am glad to be part of this community, as well as knowing that a few people have my back.

#8 KingCharlie9, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  9. stevenjr05

stevenjr05 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
    Ign: stevenjr05

Have you been banned before? (No need to know why I can find that out) nope

really I think this cristmas has impacted me the most so far because it's my first cristmas volunteering at my church and the way we have been helping people has really been fun and had an impact on me.

@b_ball18 or @Maraky they have been a great help and friend to me

no just a fun place to unwind and have fun

10. cheese_ball_3

cheese_ball_3 Çhêê§ê lðrÐ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +487
    Ign: cheese_ball_3

Nope
    I would have to say the Christmas 2 years ago when I had most of my family over to my house.

Would probably be @_Mandy since she is very nice in game and on forums.

Nope, ECC is just a place where I have fun!

11. Genovani

Genovani 天国の強さ
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +878
    Ign:
    NotoriousIzzy

Yeah

Yep, when I went to Atlanta for christmas and I embraced the thug life, I acquired the sauce and I became a sauce god.

@FFAJdubStompCats @ctop_1013 @Natelev

I had my share of tough times in the past 3 coming on 4 years here, and the community and friends made it certainly easier to deal with certain things and for that I'd like to say thank you.

12. Scamazon

Scamazon monkey
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,157
    Ign:
    MarshmallowDerp

Nope. Warned that one time though.

Probably THIS one. ECC has been so enjoyable with everyone celebrating Christmas, and to add on, I finally got a new computer! :D Aside that, I've moved over to Australia for good this holiday and spent time having wonderful family gatherings. I still remember looking back, seeing my whole family wave goodbye to be as I walked into border security.

@KingCharlie9 @cheese_ball_3 @Natelev @CemCrazy @soyuzpixel all awesome friends that I hang out with on ECC :)

I've never found a better solution to resolve stress than by simply logging onto ECC. Everyone here is wonderful, and I never thought that you could get so close to people without actually meeting them irl until now. I'm always having fun, laughing and simply enjoying myself whenever I'm on here, no matter the condition I'm in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Redpandapenguin

Redpandapenguin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +87
    Ign:
    Redpandapenguin

No

Even though it says “in the past” I’d have to say this Christmas. This Christmas I have already made (at least I think) nice and thoughtful gifts and my family is making fun plans like an escape room and a fondue party for Christmas. In addition I also have another community to celebrate it with ECC! I have already received amazing presents and it looks to be a fun Christmas Day!

@FamilyFurst for spending a lot of money IRL and in game to help bring Christmas cheer. If you want some one other than your self I would say @MarshmallowDerp because he has been a kind and friendly player.

Ecc Helps me every day chill out and relax from the world. But a specific example is that when my friend moved to Colorado we had trouble getting together and playing and we couldn’t find a good server to play on and then we found ECC and it has helped keep us together ever since.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. jwpwns

jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,628
    Ign: Jwpwns

Have you been banned before? (No need to know why, I can find that out) :
    only once long time ago.

Not really my holidays are prty chill i mostly stay home and relax or go over to my aunts house.

Would you like to nominate someone other than yourself? (This has *NO* effect if you choose not to nominate someone, might be other prizes, just more in-game related) I would like to nominate
    Zombie_jamboree aqua_luna3 and monkeybutt244.

Ecc has helped me a lot over the past 6+ years for example all the times i was sick or in the hospital and all my surgery's the ecc community was always here and when i was bored it was always something to do i would join on minechat a lot.:D

#14 jwpwns, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  15. KiwiAngelTwist

KiwiAngelTwist EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +204
    Ign: KiwiAngelTwist

Have you been banned before? Nope.

Is there a certain Christmas or Holiday in the past that has impacted you immensely, and tell me about it? I can say with all honesty that most of my Christmases have been horrible and filled with emotional abuse and anxiety. So impacted? As an adult, holidays just naturally make me depressed. Ah well, trying to change that.

Would you like to nominate someone other than yourself? Well, I can say that Carter has been a great friend. He's a really nice person. I think he goes by IcePvp now?

How has Ecc helped you in the past, maybe through a rough time, friends being supportive, or maybe just some tough love and advice? Playing Minecraft is just really relaxing, honestly, and I like ecocity because there are people from all around the world who log on to it and play. So when I've been stressed out, it's just nice to know that more exists in the world than my little bubble here at home.

16. MasterOPuppets

MasterOPuppets Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    Ign: MasterOPuppets

Have you been banned before? (No need to know why, I can find that out): Once, but it was back in 2015 or something like that.

Is there a certain Christmas or Holiday in the past that has impacted you immensely, and tell me about it?: Not really, I'm only 15.

Would you like to nominate someone other than yourself? (This has *NO* effect if you choose not to nominate someone, might be other prizes, just more in-game related): I've been off and on since 2013, so I don't know anyone active.

How has Ecc helped you in the past, maybe through a rough time, friends being supportive, or maybe just some tough love and advice?: ECC has made me understand trust of others and how to determine a scammer, or someone that isn't the best to be around.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  17. FamilyFurst

Ratings:
    +141
    Winner was: ClarinetPhoenix
    While she never posted, no staff member ever applied for any of my $ giveaways, and I find that really kind hearted, because that means a better chance for everyone else to win.

I will be giving others random presents from Ecd, to some Nstars, maybe a star tool, we will see.

@ClarinetPhoenix
    We can lock this post now.

18. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Locked Upon Request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.